Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

err I am rather inclined to believe the 'he got the pics off the net and posted them' theory, you tend to run into too many people of that kind online.

And yes my camera skills are atrocious!

I wouldnt offend the camera

:lol: these are 2 pics of me a cuple of weeks ago, in one i look incredibly p**sed off and my legs look HUGE, in the other im drunk on the same day and attempting to pick a ball up and my legs look really awful and skinny. LOL. My legs clearly aint photogenic!

Your legs are no worse than mine, old bean. As long as they reach the ground then there's nothing to worry about. You are right about looking bloody miserable though :lol: . Did someone kick over your sand castle???

No I was freezing after just being surfing while all that lazy lot were building sandcastles lol. I actually stood on it about 2 seconds later and laughed at them.

Oh im nasty LOL!

Your legs are no worse than mine, old bean. As long as they reach the ground then there's nothing to worry about. You are right about looking bloody miserable though :lol: . Did someone kick over your sand castle???

Took away his spirits :D

:lol: Great to see you have some taste dan, Well done for chosing it in black. :)

Welcome back anyway :)

:lol: Great to see you have some taste dan, Well done for chosing it in black. :)

Welcome back anyway :)

Thanks bro. It's actually "Atlas Grey", a sort of bluish black colour.

mmmmmmmmm. I have a thing for either metallic black, dark blue or silver cars. Silver for astons only though imo.

OMG - that car is gorgeous - me & my wee sis (whos not usually a car fiend) are now drooling - very nice :blush:

I like the sounds of that! How old are you girls? :wub:

Here's some more pics, one of them with my winter rims

:

Welcome back Dan! Nice car. Remind me what job you have again... must be a good area to go into. I notice above you're already using the car for its main purpose.... ;)

Thanks for the link Antonia. Memento is a great film, one of my favourites too. If you like Star wars whats wrong with Trek? Btw I have lots of friends and relatives from your neck of the woods. Its a nice part of the country.

PS Dan: stick around, the newer members could do with an emergency injection of common sense. Old Monty's BSE (Babbling-non-Sense-Endlessly) condition seems to be contagious and they have so far escaped innoculation.

Welcome back Dan! Nice car. Remind me what job you have again... must be a good area to go into. I notice above you're already using the car for its main purpose.... ;)

:lol:

PS Dan: stick around, the newer members could do with an emergency injection of common sense. Old Monty's BSE (Babbling-non-Sense-Endlessly) condition seems to be contagious and they have so far escaped innoculation.

The newer and the older members alike, I suspect. There has always been a grave shortage of common sense on this forum... Tell me, do we still have many Karthikeyan supporters? I trust the Montoya fans have departed to forums dedicated to that incessantly-left turning monstronsity known as NASCAR.

It's a Porsche Cayman, the Cayman S actually I think.

:swoon:

Yeah, that's right.

I like the sounds of that! How old are you girls? :wub:

i'm 31 (a very young one of course) and shes 23 - though in fairness i would usually associate that sort of car with some sad old middle aged man whos having a mid life crisis - but hey with that car you could be however you want to be :P

i'm 31 (a very young one of course) and shes 23 - though in fairness i would usually associate that sort of car with some sad old middle aged man whos having a mid life crisis - but hey with that car you could be however you want to be :P

Well I'm 25 so let's hope that's not middle-age for me :o

The newer and the older members alike, I suspect. There has always been a grave shortage of common sense on this forum... Tell me, do we still have many Karthikeyan supporters? I trust the Montoya fans have departed to forums dedicated to that incessantly-left turning monstronsity known as NASCAR.

Strangely enough, the Montoya fans seemed to leave before the Karty supporters. I guess thats what being pummelled by Kimi two years in a row does for you. Now most of them have gone. Alas, so has Senna.

Strangely enough, the Montoya fans seemed to leave before the Karty supporters. I guess thats what being pummelled by Kimi two years in a row does for you. Now most of them have gone. Alas, so has Senna.

well in fairness i had said that (if god forbid) MS does retire this year i was going to support JPM - mainly because i loved his passion for the sport & also he was one of the few willing to try to overtake (in the hardest of places) - when it worked it was WOW when it didnt - well at least he tried!!!!!!

Well I'm 25 so let's hope that's not middle-age for me :o

nope not at all - but hey if you can afford that car at that age then i change my name for you to lucky bug*er!!! :P

well in fairness i had said that (if god forbid) MS does retire this year i was going to support JPM - mainly because i loved his passion for the sport & also he was one of the few willing to try to overtake (in the hardest of places) - when it worked it was WOW when it didnt - well at least he tried!!!!!!

Well then, you should support Takuma Sato like me!

There were always going to be casualties to the moderator wars but that is a sad loss for this forum. A sad loss indeed <_<

:lol: Sound advice there.

Yes I suspect he just got fed up with the moderators and many of the posters.