Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Well then, you should support Takuma Sato like me!

actually 2 years ago when Honda were doing well (or was it 3) i did actually have a lot of time for Sato - i admired his spirit & his ambition - at least he tried (unlike so many) i honestly do think he has a lot of skill he just needs someone to show him how to harness & use it properly :blink:

:lol: Sound advice there.

Yes I suspect he just got fed up with the moderators and many of the posters.

Yes, those cursed moderators had a predictably horrible impact on this forum. What an awful mistake their introduction was, clearly. Well, perhaps next time they will heed our warnings?

He's already tried being guided through the starts :lol: He ideally needs someone else to drive for him methinks... He always seemed a smart and nice man though, which might count for something in some eyes.

Yeah although I thought Senna was even more fed up with the posters...

actually 2 years ago when Honda were doing well (or was it 3) i did actually have a lot of time for Sato - i admired his spirit & his ambition - at least he tried (unlike so many) i honestly do think he has a lot of skill he just needs someone to show him how to harness & use it properly :blink:

Well, regrettably, I think he has been harnessed to quite a large extent... Maybe Super Sakon will bring out the old Taku.

:(

Well, regrettably, I think he has been harnessed to quite a large extent... Maybe Super Sakon will bring out the old Taku.

:(

no noooooooooooooooo :nono1:

He's already tried being guided through the starts :lol: He ideally needs someone else to drive for him methinks...

Yes, I have seen some quite impressive RC driving... Here's an example, in fact:

9d112df9-96a9-440c-a2d0-cad2ddbe5e99.jpgClick here to see Video

Perhaps Charlie Whiting would find this acceptable in Sato's case. At least for the first few corners of a GP, I would say.

Nice car Dan, very nice puts my Mustang Gt to shame, but then I only spent 28K for mine and it's fast enough for an old fart like me :D

Antonia, you are looking very good :D

haha cheers :)

I saw a couple of parked mustangs the other day - nice cars!

As for star trek - I never properly watched it!

Antonia, love your taste in movies, we are much the same, Requim for a Dream is a wicked favorite :D

Antonia, why is kelly not in your list of fave music? Im disappointed in you! LOL!

OH MY GOD, DAN'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEY, we have missed you so! Where the hell have you been?! Nice car by the way!!! Nice's an understatement though I think :)

As for pics of me:

http://leicesteruk.facebook.com/p.php?id=2...mp;l=d9bfb87246

If you can see that, there are pictures, if not, sorry! :)

haha. I sent you a friend request. ;)

Guess what? I live in Chesterfield, VA: that's ironic.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=Chesterfield,+VA

yup, I added you back :)

That is ironic! When I google chesterfield I usually get loads of hits from your chesterfield!

Nice car Dan, very nice puts my Mustang Gt to shame, but then I only spent 28K for mine and it's fast enough for an old fart like me :D

Antonia, you are looking very good :D

I'm amazed you have any car with the cost of healthcare in the US!

Seriously, the V8 Mustang's are badass... Have you done any mods to yours? I don't think I could stop myself with the availability of quality aftermarket parts and so on :eusa_think:

I love that new mustang, its a beast, theres 1 that always drives past me :P Theres also lots of aston martins here cos its a posh area. Where im moving to though will be lucky to see anything above an N reg renault clio LOL!

yup, I added you back :)

That is ironic! When I google chesterfield I usually get loads of hits from your chesterfield!

The first time I googled Portsmouth (where I work), I didn't include the "Virginia" part, and I was looking at the map thinking to myself, "Why does it look like it's upside down and what is A3?" Then I zoomed out and it turned out to be Portsmouth, UK.

I'm amazed you have any car with the cost of healthcare in the US!

Seriously, the V8 Mustang's are badass... Have you done any mods to yours? I don't think I could stop myself with the availability of quality aftermarket parts and so on :eusa_think:

No mods yet other than a cai and a tune(Diablo), tinted windows, it's a little understeery but not hard to get used to......................my best 1/8 mile time is 8.9 @93mph...........

No mods yet other than a cai and a tune(Diablo), tinted windows, it's a little understeery but not hard to get used to......................my best 1/8 mile time is 8.9 @93mph...........

You should contact MRT (Mustang Racing Technologies) and ask about the supercharger kit for your car. C/D did a review of their car last year and all I can say is- Wild.

Just so Ben doesnt look like the only drunk around here heres a pic of me on Saturday night :blush:

thats me in the middle - god knows what i was at :D

Sexy pic :wub::wub:

I bet the bottle was trembling... B)

Just so Ben doesnt look like the only drunk around here heres a pic of me on Saturday night :blush:

yes, but you and your friends look more sexy than Ben... :eusa_think:

:lol:

Understeer is not surprising... How's your tyre wear? Mostly to the outside shoulders of the fronts? You may need some negative camber, 1 or 2 degrees. What are you 1/4 mile times?

You should contact MRT (Mustang Racing Technologies) and ask about the supercharger kit for your car. C/D did a review of their car last year and all I can say is- Wild.

Lol, horespower is over-rated. Get that understeer sorted and then think about stiffening it up. Do you have performance rubber on there? If I lived in California, I would be running DOT "slicks" - 100 treadwear, AA grip.

You ever run the SOLO II time trials, Bajo? A little amateurish, I know, but fun. I only ask because you know your sh!t.

Understeer is not surprising... How's your tyre wear? Mostly to the outside shoulders of the fronts? You may need some negative camber, 1 or 2 degrees. What are you 1/4 mile times?

Lol, horespower is over-rated. Get that understeer sorted and then think about stiffening it up. Do you have performance rubber on there? If I lived in California, I would be running DOT "slicks" - 100 treadwear, AA grip.

Not enough miles on her yet for tire wear, I've just thrashed her in the mountains, stock Pirelli rubber and I've not run the 1/4 mile as there are no tracks close by.