Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

If Ben looks like THAT and he's gotten laid, I should have gotten laid about 5,000 times now.

If Ben looks like THAT and he's gotten laid, I should have gotten laid about 5,000 times now.

The first rule for getting laid is to actually hang around and be able to speak to women. No hope if one spend all ones time in front of a bloody PC...

I think the girls love J_R as he is well spoken and bright. A future matador for sure :thbup:

Those who speak of getting laid the most get laid the least (old proverb)

Those who speak of getting laid the most get laid the least (old proverb)

Touche.

I am currently in a war of nutrition. I am hanging on to my PC with my bare hands while she is wearing a chastity belt until I can 'get my priorities right'...I guess I'm fighting a battle I can't win :lol:

I have found that the best way to get a woman to hit on you is to be married. <_< Kinda sucks for guys like me who are too damned ethical to do anything about it.....

Ben, you and Chris look fine. Stop posting and go get laid. Irish, after that pic of you and the bottle, I'm tempted to go and be one of those Alonso fans you are going to harass :naughty:

I thought twud be cool to see what every1 looks like on ere, so we shud post pics n stuff so we sorta know who we are arguing with, LOL. Im in the process of getting my mate to send me pics of me!

Here is a pic of me, my wife and my son - was out of town for a while so didn't see the topic

Cheers

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mockturtl/de...jpg&.src=ph

owwwww Ive been p**sed everyday since saturday and it hurts sooo much.

Pump that old saying is not true in my case that is for sure!

Im gonna be back on here full time from friday when I return home, going out getting p**sed again tonight, I think i have alcohol poisoning but the cure for that is drink more alcohol! LOL

Ben, you and Chris look fine. Stop posting and go get laid. Irish, after that pic of you and the bottle, I'm tempted to go and be one of those Alonso fans you are going to harass :naughty:

:beer22::lol:

the harassment begins this weekend - i hope their ready :naughty: i your good ill take some more pics :P

come over to bournemouth and u can get laid with all the filthy chavs its easy :D

come over to bournemouth and u can get laid with all the filthy chavs its easy :D

Hes right, there are wall to wall chavettes in Bournemouth.

I dont look like that all the time AR5, i look worse today as ive just been stuck on the M1 for 4 hours in a que and i have a really bad hangova!

Also not all of them are chavs!

I dont look like that all the time AR5, i look worse today as ive just been stuck on the M1 for 4 hours in a que and i have a really bad hangova!

Also not all of them are chavs!

..........just the ones you hang with :P

The first rule for getting laid is to actually hang around and be able to speak to women. No hope if one spend all ones time in front of a bloody PC...

I think the girls love J_R as he is well spoken and bright. A future matador for sure :thbup:

Ben, well spoken? :blink:

FYI the key to getting laid is alcohol.

Actually I am well spoken and I have a great chat up line that has never failed me (yet). And I am also quite clever so screw you Dan! :lol:

Actually I am well spoken and I have a great chat up line that has never failed me (yet). And I am also quite clever so screw you Dan! :lol:

Alright, what's your chat up line? I usually just say "Hi" although while I was in Europe, I started with "Do you speak English?" That worked really well ;)

Alright, what's your chat up line? I usually just say "Hi" although while I was in Europe, I started with "Do you speak English?" That worked really well ;)

haha must admit thats working pretty well for me so far over in Spain - but i just liked to think it was my charming irish accent :blush::P

well my chat up line is ''Do i know you from somewhere?" woman usually replies "I dont think so" I reply, "are you sure, I never usually forget a pretty face" woman usually giggles and then I offer to buy her a drink! Has worked every time!

well my chat up line is ''Do i know you from somewhere?" woman usually replies "I dont think so" I reply, "are you sure, I never usually forget a pretty face" woman usually giggles and then I offer to buy her a drink! Has worked every time!

:roll: does that really work!!!!!!

id just say "from the cover of Vogue " and laugh, then run away very very quickly :clap3:

It does indeed seem to work all the time! Even I dunno why!

Well chav's will believe anything :P

Well screeeew You!

Oh yeah, btw im listening to my amazing byonce album which is amazing and has some amazing songs on it that arnt chavvy at all and your gonna say its chavvy but its not as its ****ing amazing and I do realise this paragraph has no punctuation in it whatsoever but I dont really care because Beyonces new album is ****ing amazing and Im never wrong so it must be!

:lol:

well, ive added a pic of mine on my avatar so i was told to post it here :P

here is another one i took yesterday (it sux a lot, hate taking pics)

rsize.jpg

my hair is much bigger now than on my avatar :P

well, ive added a pic of mine on my avatar so i was told to post it here :P

here is another one i took yesterday (it sux a lot, hate taking pics)

rsize.jpg

my hair is much bigger now than on my avatar :P

You are very good looking. Have you ever thought about coming to Australia :naughty: