Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

:lol:

Okay let's see yours then.

na id rather not. all the pics of me were from last year when i was fat, and id rather find a nice pic of me, LOL

Me collapsed at the beach (drunk of course)

Dont you have any normal pic...lets say...just smiling? :lol:

Who cares what you guys look like, I wanna see your women. Ecap, can I send you a pic to upload?

Yeah...I

LOL that was on the trip in rome when we going down sum motorway, reminds me of a wannabe film star as she looks all glamed up!

Ecap, I notice your helmet seems to have a ligtening bolt like design on the top side's like Alonso's! (or is it Fisi's?) ^_^

Yeah...looks like Fernando

You drink???

Doesn't sound like you.  :P

Indeed...he is the sober poster in the forum... :lol: ...but a really nice guy too... :lol:

Yes... its a BAJAJ pulsar 180 dts-i

ya i noticed that. nice. decent bike as long as you dont compare to the real stuff.

south asian != asian = south east asian  atleast in australia.

Am I living in a different country?? I thought asians are people from asia last time too, but apparently I was wrong. Asian usually refer to people from east asia + south east asia (usually chinese, korean etc) , and There are the South Asians which are usually from India and all.

A bit weird imo, but my Indian friend refer me as asian, but not her, so I guess it's true

Aren't Aussie girls supposed to be especially attractive? Lord knows they are very forgiving, I mean they put up with Australian men afterall.

By Aussie girls you mean the caucasians, I think?? Those with big boobs sunbathing on the beach?? I've never heard an asian aussie being refer to as hot, but there are lots of pretty ones of course.

And I think Canada has lots of pretty asians as well, I've seen them all on TV.

yes south east asia seems to have exclusive ownership over the term asian. though otherwise calling someone asian would not give any information. asia is too varied.

I have a bit of a thing for aussi women, many i have sen are incedibly attractive, specially the surfer babes, i like the aussi accent too! I refer brunettes really but ur ex aint bad bajo, im surprised with your personality you could score with sum1 qite like that, but never mind. Im trying to get a pic of me collapsed drunk 4 u, but it wont work!

[quote name='bajo39' date='Jul 8 2005, 06:47 AM']This ones for you Ben, last one:

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-7/1042632/Madeleine.JPG[/img]

I'm going to Ghana tomorrow for a couple weeks and after that Amsterdam... See you bitches in August  B)
[right][post="51088"][/post][/right][/quote]
I hope you are joking

By Aussie girls you mean the caucasians, I think?? Those with big boobs sunbathing on the beach?? I've never heard an asian aussie being refer to as hot, but there are lots of pretty ones of course.

And I think Canada has lots of pretty asians as well, I've seen them all on TV.

Yes, I was thinking of caucasians. Big boobs are fantastic!