Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Nice pic Kati. Why is it *stupid*? Compared to the picture above it in this thread, it seems rather mundane! (And Ben, in case you now feel left out: Glad to see the future lawyers of this country study so hard to justify their fees! ;) )

Thanks for all the nice comments guys and gals ! Wish you all could meet him actually :)

:lol: You really want us lot to meet him? I don't think so, my friend! We all know I'd be a perfect male role model but Ben would probably molest him and, thinking about it, Kati might too (he is about the same height as Nick, after all ;) )...

4fyi0dv.jpg

my fave new pic *lol*

EDIT: my fave new *stupid* pic...

Damn, this is why I'm single again :wub:

Nice pic Kati. Why is it *stupid*? Compared to the picture above it in this thread, it seems rather mundane! (And Ben, in case you now feel left out: Glad to see the future lawyers of this country study so hard to justify their fees! ;) )

:lol: You really want us lot to meet him? I don't think so, my friend! We all know I'd be a perfect male role model but Ben would probably molest him and, thinking about it, Kati might too (he is about the same height as Nick, after all ;) )...

I look silly hehe :) But heeey! I don't molest people... haha I mostly have their agreement bfore at least... *lol* :P

I look silly hehe :) But heeey! I don't molest people... haha I mostly have their agreement bfore at least... *lol* :P

Did actually some one say no to you :blink::huh:

Nice pictures.

Ben what did you step in, or should I not ask?

I'll dig around for my American experience picture... I'm not normally the subject of many pictures at the moment, have to sort something for my 18th!

Did actually some one say no to you :blink::huh:

Why not????

Ok it doesn't happen for some time now... But I'm not the girl to get iniciative ;) Unless I'm reeeeeally interested :)

Why not????

Ok it doesn't happen for some time now... But I'm not the girl to get iniciative ;) Unless I'm reeeeeally interested :)

aaaaaa. *stamerring* aaaa because you look very beutiful.

lets all calm down for a moment, it seems like a lot of people have never seen a woman in their whole life. You're going to give Katy H (i forgot your real name sorry) a big head!!!

i'm just bitter cos i got a whole load of comments saying i'm ugly :(

will have to dig out that photo of me on a night out with the boys, the only half-decent pic of me........

lets all calm down for a moment, it seems like a lot of people have never seen a woman in their whole life. You're going to give Katy H (i forgot your real name sorry) a big head!!!

will have to dig out that photo of me on a night out with the boys, the only half-decent pic of me........

The only comments i got about my appearance was about my goatee and the fact i wasnt smiling. Come to think of it that was a long time ag as it think it was on page 15 and now we are on page 48.

You're going to give Katy H (i forgot your real name sorry)...

Priscilla :) But you can call me Kati, I really prefer it :D

The only comments i got about my appearance was about my goatee and the fact i wasnt smiling. Come to think of it that was a long time ag as it think it was on page 15 and now we are on page 48.

I don't think I was here already when this thread was on page 15 :S Post another pic :D

You see, why I never post pics! :D

Priscilla :) But you can call me Kati, I really prefer it :D

By any chance are you a drag queen in the middle of the Australian desert :P

http://imdb.com/title/tt0109045/

I don't think I was here already when this thread was on page 15 :S Post another pic :D

I will do as soon as i find a respectable photo :D

You're not ugly; I think those comments were jokes.....

Ah, yes, our dour Mr. Ykickamoocow. ;) Apparently Katy wasn't here when the whole forum came down with the moocow virus that replaced our avatars with your un-smiling mug....

Don't worry about not smiling. Guys should only smile in a pic when there's a woman right next to him. Generally a smiling guy looks like a twit.

I don't smile much either and I'm yet to see a picture which I'd class someone as ugly; being ugly is actually harder than being beautiful IMO.

In Central Park:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/Kay_z...einamerica2.jpg

Ahh a beautiful lady! :clap3: I never saw a pic of you before so (obviously) I tend to imagine you as a hamster-like person :lol:

Your eyes look exactly like your blog postings...if that makes any sense.

Ah. OK. Now it all makes sense to me. Every kid likes playing and making silly faces at people right? So, you think if you pull better "silly" faces at him, Mock's little lad'll like you. Hmm, Mock: she's more cunning than we thought... Lock up your lovely son tonight!

I'll dig around for my American experience picture... I'm not normally the subject of many pictures at the moment, have to sort something for my 18th!

Beautiful pic Kay. Do you have anything more kinky for us now? ;)

Ben what did you step in, or should I not ask?

I wondered this too. At first I though they were actually arrows to remind him how to put on his shoes, in the event that he was still drunk come morning, but that can't be right because he doesn't bother taking them off!

Don't worry Jem. You know Ben and I both find you sexy. Honestly we talk about you on msn quite often. Can we have some more pics? Pls...

You're a sexy bogan ykick! Actually I never realised you had such a dry sense of humour until very recently. Good man! Btw sense of humour is one of the sexiest things for men, or so I'm told...

Thanks for the greeeat joke... :/

Hey! It was quite good imho. Don't worry ykick: folks in parts of the Americas tend not to be as enlightened as you or I! And don't worry Kati: everyone knows Priscilla means princess, not queen! ;)

Nice pic, Kay!! How many of my countrymen's hearts did you break while in NY?

On that occasion no hearts thankfully, but I was only in NY for two days - spent most of the time in Washington visiting family out there.

Ahh a beautiful lady! :clap3: I never saw a pic of you before so (obviously) I tend to imagine you as a hamster-like person :lol:

Your eyes look exactly like your blog postings...if that makes any sense.

I'm told I get a twinkle in my eye from time to time - but I believe there is a piccy in my profile from awhile back!

Beautiful pic Kay. Do you have anything more kinky for us now? ;)

Sssh. :nono1:

I'm told I get a twinkle in my eye from time to time - but I believe there is a piccy in my profile from awhile back!

That pic sums you up very well, based on your posts here: A confident gaze and the Union Jack in the background.