Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Eric, you said you are waiting for the Alfa Mito, I am begining to like it actually. Especially the rear and the side, the front, I am still confused! :huh: Some times I like, sometimes I don't.

bloody awesome, would like to see her butt...

My thoughts: if you are against the bailout, write to your Senators/Congresspeople. If you are for the bailout, don't. :P

I don't have a Senator or Congresspeople...

Technically you do but don't contact them because your opinion sucks and therefore shouldn't count ;)

How so? I don't even get to vote in this country, so why would i have a senator or Congressperson??

How so? I don't even get to vote in this country, so why would i have a senator or Congressperson??

Well that's why I said technically. As a non-US citizen you have no representatitves in the government and shouldn't. (Though I do have rants about citizenship and holding office and stuff, I might blog on that sometime). BUT technically if you wrote a letter to one of the Illinois senators I highly doubt they'd know if you were or were not a citizen. But please don't because I will cry myself to sleep for the next 10 years as I pay for someone else's pension when I don't even have my own.

Well that's why I said technically. As a non-US citizen you have no representatitves in the government and shouldn't. (Though I do have rants about citizenship and holding office and stuff, I might blog on that sometime). BUT technically if you wrote a letter to one of the Illinois senators I highly doubt they'd know if you were or were not a citizen. But please don't because I will cry myself to sleep for the next 10 years as I pay for someone else's pension when I don't even have my own.

Looks like Eric and Ankit taking us Civics lessons! :D

Looks like Eric and Ankit taking us Civics lessons! :D

:lol: Naah, I've been done with school for a few years now. I do have an interest in civics, though, even if I'm not too bright at it.

I

But if I have to be against Joe the Plumber to be against Rick Wagoner, fine, **** them both up the a##.

Believe it or not, I was refering to my former neighbor....

Thank you Katy.

No more politics in this thread, I will delete all of them, and I might delete the ones already posted.

He looks frightened of you - did you threaten him??? :lol:

'tomorrow u gotta let seb pass.... or.....' ^_^

Thank you Katy.

No more politics in this thread, I will delete all of them, and I might delete the ones already posted.

Ohh Come on PD, what's life without politics??

Thank you Katy.

Now you are talking! :D

20ixq3q.jpg

back to pics ^^

Frankly, it looks like you did something naughty and he liked it, Monica... I mean Katy.

20ixq3q.jpg

HK: "I think so yes, you may take our picture as long as I can feel your butt"

Katy: "Dirty bugger".

:D i'll post a piccy when i got a good one lol tis me in me avatar but tis a old piccy my hairs bit shorter now :lol:

bound to be loadsa new pics after the weekends drinking fun :rolleyes:

:D i'll post a piccy when i got a good one lol tis me in me avatar but tis a old piccy my hairs bit shorter now :lol:

bound to be loadsa new pics after the weekends drinking fun :rolleyes:

ooohhhh...nice, abit of a looker :wub: Good advice: Don't trust anyone on here but me :naughty: