Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kup

Best Pair Of Drivers Ever ! + Team

Prost + Stewart = My team "ST".

i`d like to see could they be better than AP+AS.

imho AP+AS=Team"A" could beat MS+JMF=Team"Z" !

other pair coul be JS+JC=Team"J".

=)

Why make a Poll=Vote for TEAM for our Pairs ?

My Team for My "ST" pair is LOTUS !

Prost + Stewart = My team "ST".

i`d like to see could they be better than AP+AS.

imho AP+AS=Team"A" could beat MS+JMF=Team"Z" !

other pair coul be JS+JC=Team"J".

=)

Why make a Poll=Vote for TEAM for our Pairs ?

My Team for My "ST" pair is LOTUS !

I think

McLaren 1988

Senna - Prost

I wasnt alive during half this season but looking at the records Mclaren was very dominent and no team could touch them. Also it wasnt just one driver scoring all the points, Senna and Prost were only a few points apart. I think McLaren won 15 out of 16 races.

http://www.formula1.com/archive/season/1988.html

Just off topic. I was looking through F1 record and saw Gianni Morbidelli in 1991 championship scored 0.5 points. How did he manage that.

http://www.formula1.com/archive/driver/1991.html

Just thought it was odd.

1991 Australian GP race recalled early due to heavy rain, with half points awarded for the race. This resulted in the race becoming the shortest race in F1 history, lasting just 24 minutes and ran only 14 laps. Gianni Morbidelli finished 6th and instead of 1 point, he got 0.5 point. Even Nelson Piquet who finished 4th got 1.5 points.

Just off topic. I was looking through F1 record and saw Gianni Morbidelli in 1991 championship scored 0.5 points. How did he manage that.

Just thought it was odd.

It was other "ponting" rule...other time, before the empire... (obi wan talking)

Mansell and Piquet are both great drivers, but not as strong as Prost and Senna in the McLaren - Honda of 1988 and 1989, especially the former.

I think you will find the Mansell/Piquet Williams/Honda package was just as impressive untill Ron Dennis managed to play his dirty tricks in luring Honda to McClaren.

So then you agree with me as when I said,

I have obviously selected a real team, was that the intention of the topic or are we to create our own dream team that didn

Alex Yoong :lol:

Sorry, I can't beleive I remembered the name to start with, let alone the actual spelling.

Can I blame 1/2 bottle of Wild turkey 101 on that slip up or should I just say i stuffed up?