Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lure

Who's F1s Most Arrogant Driver?!

There are so many. Michael Schumacher, Jenson Button, Juan Pablo Montoya, Mark Webber and Rubens Barrichello. All these drivers are arrogant, it seems to be a Formula 1 drivers trait.

F1 drivers are all arrogant. If Jenson thinks he is better than MS he is sorely mistaken as is any other driver.

Every Race Driver is arrogant.

The Best race drivers are the most arrogant, its is a something which is required in the sport.

You don't win races being nice.

But here i agree with jenson, that attitude you need it in f1 especially in racing ,you can't race thinking that someone is better then you , then how you can beat him if you think it's better ,

so here i agree with Button comments,

But all drivers are a bit arrogance someone more then others, like Schu he thinks he's god or better then Senna hehheh never... but he knew that he had the right car to win ,look at him now heheheh everything goes in its place then..

cheers people.

How does Jenson know how good Michael is? They drive different cars...

I think being confident is the way to go, not arrogant. He is confident that he can beat Michael, yes, but I can't see how he can know for sure he is better than him. If he is that good why hasn't Ferrari or Mclaren signed him up?

That dude hasn't even won a single race yet...

not sure. I believe all drivers are, and have to be, arrogant in order to survive in such a big industry. If they're not, then it's perceived that they're along for the ride and lack that 'killer instinct'. There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, but if the driver is good enough, he can be as arrogant as he likes.

not sure. I believe all drivers are, and have to be, arrogant in order to survive in such a big industry. If they're not, then it's perceived that they're along for the ride and lack that 'killer instinct'. There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, but if the driver is good enough, he can be as arrogant as he likes.

Yep, They are all arrogant. A World Champion can just get away with it more than a Rookie

David Coulthard from what ive seen is a really nice person and he's won plenty of races.

plenty? even barrichello and irvine have won more races in ferrari.

why is he nice? just because he comes out ok in interviews, and is obviously fluent in english coz hes a brit? the stuff he came out and said this year about mclaren isnt very nice.

and nice people do not do this..

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?sh...010entry47010

plenty? even barrichello and irvine have won more races in ferrari.

why is he nice? just because he comes out ok in interviews, and is obviously fluent in english coz hes a brit? the stuff he came out and said this year about mclaren isnt very nice.

and nice people do not do this..

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?sh...010entry47010

Schumi should be dead in 1998 or ealier due to his ugly driving. Unfortunately, his is still alive. The God is still sleeping. :lol:

BUTTON by a country Mile! Prior to the last race, he was stating that they were after race wins, yet at the time, the team were yet to record a point and only finishing once, with both drivers finishing but out of the points. I'm a Webber fan, and I will say he is arrogant, but nowhere near the level that Button has shown!

By a country mile... Followed closely by Ralph Schumacer

Webber was guilty at one stage but he is now showing a lot of humility.

Is he as bad as Ralf Schumacher?

I dont know about that. David Coulthard from what ive seen is a really nice person and he's won plenty of races.

Damon Hill is a better example.

Arrogance or belief in one's own abilities? I have no problem with JB's comments. Unless you believe that you are able to beat your peers, then why turn up in the first place?

Arrogance or belief in one's own abilities? I have no problem with JB's comments. Unless you believe that you are able to beat your peers, then why turn up in the first place?

Exactly.

How does Jenson know how good Michael is? They drive different cars...

I think being confident is the way to go, not arrogant. He is confident that he can beat Michael, yes, but I can't see how he can know for sure he is better than him. If he is that good why hasn't Ferrari or Mclaren signed him up?

That dude hasn't even won a single race yet...

My thought exactly.