Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

"july To Hurt Ferrari" Todt

(GMM) One objector to Bernie Ecclestone's proposed 20-race 2006 F1 calendar is Jean Todt.

The Ferrari boss said a squeezy schedule is a hindrance if your grand prix squad is trailing the timesheet.

''It is tough,'' Frenchman Todt, commenting on July's unprecedented sequence of four grands prix in five weekends, said, ''for everyone.

''It'll definitely give an advantage to the teams that have the best cars at the moment.''

Jean added: ''There is very little time (between races) to ... improve the situation.

jean you fat piece of s##t, one word for you mate, U-N-L-U-C-K-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

I just realised FA's birthday is 2 days after mine, hes a leo, which is great as us leos are great! lol

I just realised FA's birthday is 2 days after mine, hes a leo, which is great as us leos are great! lol

My mother is a Leo...yes..she

(GMM) One objector to Bernie Ecclestone's proposed 20-race 2006 F1 calendar is Jean Todt.

The Ferrari boss said a squeezy schedule is a hindrance if your grand prix squad is trailing the timesheet.

''It is tough,'' Frenchman Todt, commenting on July's unprecedented sequence of four grands prix in five weekends, said, ''for everyone.

''It'll definitely give an advantage to the teams that have the best cars at the moment.''

Jean added: ''There is very little time (between races) to ... improve the situation.

:huh::lol:

Also my father is a Leo...But I'm not I'm a Fish....sad sign

Being a fish aint that bad, i cant stand fish so theres no worry that ill eat you! Fish should be left in the sea to swim about, they taste disgusting!

"She must be as she produced a great guy in you as well!"

get a room :P

sorry to disappoint you but i have no interest in ecap other than a mate, I like my women and have no intention of trying summin different!

i was also born in teh chinese year of the dragon so actually i really am quite a fiery person! LOL

She must be as she produced a great guy in you as well!

Thank you mate!...

:lol:

Its New Forest far from London?

bout 90 miles! I have family in the heart of london though, just off regent street! and my auntie works down tottnham court road, and that was faurly close to russel square!

bout 90 miles! I have family in the heart of london though, just off regent street! and my auntie works down tottnham court road, and that was faurly close to russel square!

God...I hope she's well...luckily for Britain you know it is not going to happen again..next time will be our turn..and I'm really afraid since I'm forced to take the underground everyday to go to Milan at the University in Winter-Spring

I will go to London August 14th... :P

.next time will be our turn

not necessarily. your PM said italy will begin to withdraw its troops in september. might be poland, or australia. I think its australia's turn now, the time is certainly ripe. sad..

not necessarily. your PM said italy will begin to withdraw its troops in september. might be poland, or australia. I think its australia's turn now, the time is certainly ripe. sad..

don't say that! touch wood now you insensitive #$$^