Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

Gp2 Silverstone Qualifying

AAAAAAAAAAH YES GO ROSBERG!!!! Why does no channel in the UK show qualifying GP2 coverage??? or have I missed it? I've only ever seen race 1 and 2 on eurosport and motors tv

AAAAAAAAAAH YES GO ROSBERG!!!! Why does no channel in the UK show qualifying GP2 coverage??? or have I missed it?  I've only ever seen race 1 and 2 on eurosport and motors tv

Are you a fan of Nico Rosberg?

I guess also you are a fan of him cause you were a fan of his father..maybe I'm correct?

nope, I wasn't into F1 back then but Keke seems like a pretty cool guy from what I've read, and a pretty decent racer at that too

nope, I wasn't into F1 back then but Keke seems like a pretty cool guy from what I've read, and a pretty decent racer at that too

So you'll be excited to know that my brother raced karts as a teammate to Nico back in 1999...And I raced against him (as well as against Hamilton,Kubica etc...) in karts in 1998,my last season...

So you'll be excited to know that my brother raced karts as a teammate to Nico back in 1999...And I raced against him (as well as against Hamilton,Kubica etc...) in karts in 1998,my last season...

Really??? That's really cool! Racing with the future F1 and GP2 world champion ;)

And yeah, how did you do?!

I've already explained I was not too quick then I gave up after few races (but I tried again my hands at F.Ford four years ago with much better results but in the end I retired again since it was too late and I had to look at School). My brother started racing karts in 1997 and stepped up racing in the 100cc. where Nico was racing in 1999.He did some goo things,he was impressive,but in mototr racing you have not only to be well funded and talented,but also really concentrated.My brother never goes to the gym,does drink a lot and just don't care.he is a stupid,cause he has talent (we could have also had stong link swith BAR if he had enough results)...Now has retired from F.Renault 2000 to switch to F.3000 Italia from next season.

Very nice Kaciaj.  Sounds pretty good to me.

It WAS nice for me....Now it's m brother's turn..he has also a page on the best driver database in the world,Speedsprtmag.de,Marcello Puglisi is the name if you want to take a look..

Yeah I guess you have to make great sacrifices to be the best.

Of course.Succesfull drivers often do a lot of sacrifices in the early stages of their career.At 16 they are often already out of home in a stranger country with no friends no parents,just going to the Gym and the team factory everyday..this is how you can get into F.1.

Felipe Massa at 18,when racing in F.Renault,lived in a small flat near Milan, his only friends being his mechanics....

Sato on the other hand ....

Only kidding its a tough life.

Of course, OK things change when you get into F.1 but it is not difficult to say that of the 10000 and plus F.1 aspirants around the world now just ten will make it to the final goal...and many times are the less deserving who achieve that due to their sponsors (ex.Monteiro,Karthikeyan)

btw.I heard that Kimi,while racink karts in Holland, lived in a really small flat and had often no money to pay the hot water....But he didn't went back to home,why?He wanted to become a Grand Prix driver with all he had.

You want to know one more story?A young Fernando Alonso raced karts with a prestigious Italian team who hired him just on talent basis cuase he had no money.But his family had also not got enough money to let him travel to Italy for the private testing sessions.It was in 1996 when a 14 years old driver, despite not having taken part in the previous month testing, won the Junior Karting World Championship in a dominant fashion....

I wish I could be a racer :( (I'm sure most people do actually coming to think about it)

If you have a lot of passion you can realize everything in your life,but you have to know you have to do a lot of sacrifices and suffer a lot....

Mr. Puglisi, can I have your autograph?...Wow!!!! :lol: