Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

Gp2 Silverstone Qualifying

it's similar in many sports, kids start out at a very early age, they often struggle for the money, they have to make way too many sacrifices for the age they're at, hard work but in the end it will pay off, same as anything really. And even if you don't make it into F1, just think of everything else you've gained

Mr. Puglisi, can I have your autograph?...Wow!!!!  :lol:

Of course :lol: BTW I have a Sicilian surname despite living in Monza since my father is from Sicily...

If you have a lot of passion you can realize everything in your life,but you have to know you have to do a lot of sacrifices and suffer a lot....

Yeah, I know, I wish I could have done it like that, but no, I have to become a lawyer. The plan then is to have kids and get them into it motor sports with my healthy wage package :D (if that ever happens). And it's too late for me to start now, maybe I'll join a racing club when I'm in my late 30s and can afford the cars!

Of course :lol: BTW I have a Sicilian surname despite living in Monza since my father is from Sicily...

I will be in Verona (a fast visit) in August... then I will go to Venece, Florence (Firenze) and Rome...maybe then... :lol:

it's similar in many sports, kids start out at a very early age, they often struggle for the money, they have to make way too many sacrifices for the age they're at, hard work but in the end it will pay off, same as anything really.  And even if you don't make it into F1, just think of everything else you've gained

If not a pay driver with little talent buy the drive you deserve.....Imagine for example how could have felt many talented F.3000 drivers when Jordan hired Montiero and Karthikeyan.....and when Tiago got his podium just because 6 cars were racing..my god....I wonder what could have thought Felipe Massa or Christian Klien of that....They have talent and they have yet to achieve their frst podium,Monteiro is complete crap and has a podium...

I will be in Verona (a fast visit) in August... then I will go to Venece, Florence (Firenze) and Rome...maybe then... :lol:

You are going to visit the most beautiful cities in Italy my friend...nice trip, make a visit to the Garda Lake if you can,it is very beautiful and is near Verona,it is where the Austrian had their bases during the Indepndece War back in the 19th century... ;)

I was reading today how Heidfeld had no financial backing in 04 when Eddie chose him to race for Jordan

I was reading today how Heidfeld had no financial backing in 04 when Eddie chose him to race for Jordan

Yes of course but he had already showed his talent so Jordan picked him blind eyes.....for youngsters is more difficult....

This thread is making me want to race too much, I'm almost tempted to go out in my car for a thrash about :D

You are going to visit the most beautiful cities in Italy my friend...nice trip, make a visit to the Garda Lake if you can,it is very beautiful and is near Verona,it is where the Austrian had their bases during the Indepndece War back in the 19th century... ;)

Thank you for the advice, but seeing the map I will pass really close but I wont go there...I (imagine following the map in my laptop) will pass near a place called "Sant

It's really him..how could you get that pic?!?!? :blink:

NOOOOO!!!!!!MY BROTHER IS FOLLLOWING ME!!!LIKE THE BIG BROTHER HEHEHEH :lol:

A quick search in Google! nice helmet...how is yours?

A quick search in Google!  nice helmet...how is yours?

Thanks mate!!!!(since I've made the project for the design :D ,before he had a different helmet designed by himself but was crap) My helmet is not on the net since I stopped racing years ago, but it was Blue with a yellow top (similar to Ralf) and an italian flag doing a Z on the two sides of the helmet.Would I repair my scanner I will post a pic of me while racing karts.....I was also some kilos overweight....terrible!!! :lol:

Thanks mate!!!!(since I've made the project for the design :D ,before he had a different helmet designed by himself but was crap) My helmet is not on the net since I stopped racing years ago, but it was Blue with a yellow top (similar to Ralf) and an italian flag doing a Z on the two sides of the helmet.Would I repair my scanner I will post a pic of me while racing karts.....I was also some kilos overweight....terrible!!! :lol:

:lol:

How is the feel of driving a car like this?... I dream doing a lap with a car like this...

How is the feel of driving a car like this?... I dream doing a lap with a car like this...

I can't tell you since I drove a F.Ford and not a F.Renault 2000, but it is unbelievable,you feel the air coming into your helmet,and the engine sounds at its max level,when you shift gear it's...oh it's simply lovely...

You nearly lay down at the level of the asphalt while driving, it's very different from every road car,even a sport road car...When you approach a turn and you brake..this is the best, the non plus ultra of the feelings of motor racing... :rolleyes:

BTW in the page you found the pic of my brother you have also two likely future F.1 stars...Kamui Kobayashi of Prema Powerteam is a diamond in the Toyota Drivers Academy while Michael Ammermuller of Jenzer Motorsport is currently one of the top Red Bull youngsters in the lower classes....take a look at them,the jap has a pretty cool helmet (and a pretty agrressive driving!!)

...take a look at them,the jap has a pretty cool helmet (and a pretty agrressive driving!!)

Sato?

No!

all the best to your brother kaciaj. Love the helmet design. At first glance it looks a little like Tiago's. Go Nico!!

all the best to your brother kaciaj. Love the helmet design. At first glance it looks a little like Tiago's. Go Nico!!

Thanks mate I'll give him notice!!

Thanks mate I'll give him notice!!

Yeah! tell him he has fans even in Mexico City!

Ahhh...by the way...

FERNANDO Pole!

Go renault!!!!