Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Congratulations Montoya!!!!

Yes I agree, I'm extremely happy for him. This made my day seeing that it was particularly painful looking at Kimi working his way up the field (after being held up by trulli yet AGAIN). For a moment I was hoping for a Mclaren 1-2, but Alonso drove well to claim 2nd.

I am extremely happy to see the original montoya back in action. We can expect the ICE and FIRE in the podium for the coming races as well.

Yes... I don't mind who wins, as long as we have a Mclaren 1-2 for the remaining races I'll be happy (with competition of course)

and Alonso a bit further down, maybe 4th or 5th

Yes... I don't mind who wins, as long as we have a Mclaren 1-2 for the remaining races I'll be happy (with competition of course)

and Alonso a bit further down, maybe 4th or 5th

Nope i want as many different drivers and teams to win as possible!

Ive never liked Juan at all, in Indy and in F1. Its not his driving, its just his attitude off the track. But i do have to say well done to him this time round. Good race.

he has got a real attitude problem and i have come to really dislike him off track, however on his day he is a very spectacular driver and this annot be taken away from him!

Has to be said, JB really disappointed me today, or more importantly BAR did, considering his grid slot it was really dissappointing for him not to be able to capitalise on it! ahh well! at leats he was beaten only by the 2 best cars on the grid!

Fantastic race by JPM to win his first GP for 2005 :D

Congratulations Monty!, nice race! :lol:

Go Alonso!, Go Renault!

he has got a real attitude problem and i have come to really dislike him off track, however on his day he is a very spectacular driver and this annot be taken away from him!

Thank you for giving credit where it is due. Good man. B)

B) I liked the way he "bulled" his way around FA Flavio must have been livid :D:D:D

Brilliant job BY BOTH KIMI AND MONTY..

@Monty- woow! what a way to kick Alonso's a##

lol

Brilliant job BY BOTH KIMI AND MONTY..

@Monty- woow! what a way to kick Alonso's a##

lol

Yes Alonso got his lunch handed to him yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Fantastic race by JPM to win his first GP for 2005 :D

also for McLaren :D

check out the fastest lap charts here:-

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_new...es_art_id=25173

except KIMI and Juan there was no one in the 1:20..secs

That b'spec engine has really got some real power..but reliability is the question.......

Montoya looked really good today. He never put a foot wrong all day, Congratulations to him for a most impressive victory.

Now my guy JV drove well but screwed up his pit stop that cost him about 4 places. Nobody to blame but himself., had it not been for that he would have placed behind RS.

Congratualtions to Massa for bringing home the Sauber in a decent position.

Actually the racing between Williams, Sauber and Red Bull was fantastic.

poor fisi :(

anyone notice who has the 5th fastest lap ( hint its not button).

something interesting from this race - diff between teamate fastest laps, since 9 teams had 2 finishers.

(faster driver first)

Raikkonen

Monty 0.198

Fisichella

Alonso 0.069

M Schumacher

Barrichello 0.627

R Schumacher

Trulli 0.162

Button

Sato 0.558

Massa

Villenueve 0.744

Coulthard

Klein 0.058

Webber

Heidfeld 0.069

Albers

Freisacher 0.307

awards for most outclassed teammate

1. Villenueve !!!!!! (though admittedly he never really had a clear track)

2. Barrichello - (duh)

3. Sato (duh^2)

ITV-F1 commentary mentioned that F1 cars have anti stall devices for obvious reasons. What happended to Fisi's

From my point of view, they did that to stop Fisi jump ahead of Alonso after the 2nd pitstop, because he was lapping a lot faster than FA. I guess they didn't think it was long enough for Kimi to take advantage of it.

things seem to 'happen' to him too many times. which has worked out very conveniently for somebody. no team orders though, why would anyone use something so blatant and get criticized. funny things have been far more convenient for kimi and alonso than they ever were for schumacher.

things seem to 'happen' to him too many times. which has worked out very conveniently for somebody. no team orders though, why would anyone use something so blatant and get criticized. funny things have been far more convenient for kimi and alonso than they ever were for schumacher.

When? Mclaren has used team orders in the past, but so far this season I haven't seen anything suspicious, except for the canadian GP. But Montoya admitted himself after the canadian GP that it wasn't a team order, and said that he'd have none of it.