Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Congratulations Montoya!!!!

But Montoya admitted himself after the canadian GP that it wasn't a team order

what do you expect him to admit. next you will tell me ron dennis denied it.

:D:D:D yeeeaahhhh mclaren 1-3.... its signs of 1-2's to come... go mclaren go ... renault better keep an eye on these boys or their constructors title hopes shall vanish ... or should i say have already vanished... congrats montoya.... :P:P:P

what do you expect him to admit. next you will tell me ron dennis denied it.

Judging by past experiences, Montoya is not afraid to voice out when he's p**sed.

People don't deny things anymore, they usually "have no idea" what happened, like the renault team.

Judging by past experiences, Montoya is not afraid to voice out when he's p**sed.

People don't deny things anymore, they usually "have no idea" what happened, like the renault team.

Congrats to Montoya, Alonso and Kimi. Splendid race by Montoya and Kimi! Well done Mclaren!!! :)

Montoya is not afraid to voice out when he's p**sed.

he was probably given a sweetner. or threat.

(ronny - monty we will do something to kimi's engine just watch and see hehehehe then you can win the race hehehehe B)B)B) . monty - ok but can I bet up a few photographers too? ronny hehehe we'll haev to see about that hehehe. )

(ronny - monty we will do something to kimi's engine just watch and see hehehehe then you can win the race hehehehe  B)   B)   B) . monty - ok but can I bet up a few photographers too? ronny hehehe we'll haev to see about that hehehe. )

Sheer genius. :lol:

(ronny - monty we will do something to kimi's engine just watch and see hehehehe then you can win the race hehehehe  B)   B)   B) . monty - ok but can I bet up a few photographers too? ronny hehehe we'll haev to see about that hehehe. )

very sarcastic, but funny..

Brilliant job BY BOTH KIMI AND MONTY..

@Monty- woow! what a way to kick Alonso's a##

lol

Haha :lol: , Alonso is driving perfectly and more important, driving smart... he is getting away from Kimmi, it doesnt matter the fastest lap..it doesnt count at all...

:D   :D   :D yeeeaahhhh mclaren 1-3.... its signs of 1-2's to come... go mclaren go ... renault better keep an eye on these boys or their constructors title hopes shall vanish ... or should i say have already vanished... congrats montoya.... :P   :P   :P

Remember that Silverstone is Mclaren home turf, and they were favourites to get the 1-2, Renault never had a good race there in other years and now they came in 2-4 (just because Fisico pit stall), so dont get so happy now... :lol:

Haha  :lol: , Alonso is driving perfectly and more important, driving smart... he is getting away from Kimmi, it doesnt matter the fastest lap..it doesnt count at all...

Absolutely. He is very focused and has shown a lot maturity. I have no doubt that he will be the champion this year.

I sincerely hope Kimi dosnt win this year, both the mclaren drivers have gone way down in my opinion of them this year, On another forum sum guy whos met most of the drivers a few times has said how kimi is constantly miserable and is cold towards the fans, and we all know what juan's like! However JB and alonso my 2 fave drivers seem to constantly get praise from the fact they ALWAYS go to the fans and sign things for ages and have a nice chat etc! So now i really do hope FA wins this year, and kimi fromm now on (and juan) Always have Bad Luck as they aint nice people!

ITV-F1 commentary mentioned that F1 cars have anti stall devices for obvious reasons. What happended to Fisi's

his engine was Over REVVED when he was pitted...

i mean the RPM was too high....

Absolutely. He is very focused and has shown a lot maturity. I have no doubt that he will be the champion this year.

This year is shaping up as a quite interesting competition. With Ferrari being more of a

Those comments did not reflect your recent signature.

Those comments did not reflect your recent signature.

Oh So you are back. Did you see the way Monty left your pretty boy biting the dust at the start of the race? :D

Oh So you are back. Did you see the way Monty left your pretty boy biting the dust at the start of the race?  :D

I know he did do that, it was awesome to see Juan get such a good start

Firstly, congrats to Montoya, a flawless victory. The Renaults and Kimi also drove great races, although Fisi screwed his up by stalling, although that may have been a technical issue. Not a good day for JV. I had high hopes of a lower points finish for either he or Massa but it just wasn't to be. JV made a stupid mistake in running over his fuelman (one to which he has admitted total blame for) costing him a few spots.

It was good to see him racing other cars though, and I doubt Sauber have ever got so much coverage in a race. JV made a good move on DC into the second chicane (can't recall the name of it), and spent the whole race dicing with Nick and Klein. JV's race pace wasn't that flash either although he was always in traffic after his first stop, all in all, an average weekend for Jacques.

Button should get a tape of JV dicing with Klein, the perfect demonstration of how to drive defensively. Klein was very light on fuel but JV still held him off - not a criticism of Button, but it's a thought. Massa drove a solid race to jump a few spots whilst there really were no other standouts..oh wait, Sato, Sato, Sato, just when you thought he couldn't get any worse :lol:

Remember that Silverstone is Mclaren home turf, and they were favourites to get the 1-2, Renault never had a good race there in other years and now they came in 2-4 (just because Fisico pit stall), so dont get so happy now... :lol:

The Renault team this year is a bit weird..They were usually good at Monaco and they almost struggled there this year, and they typically don't do well at Silverstone, yet they almost outperformed Mclaren.

I think Renault now have a car which is either the class of the field, or close to the best at most circuits rather than at 2 or 3 circuits as in previous years.

I sincerely hope Kimi dosnt win this year, both the mclaren drivers have gone way down in my opinion of them this year, On another forum sum guy whos met most of the drivers a few times has said how kimi is constantly miserable and is cold towards the fans, and we all know what juan's like! However JB and alonso my 2 fave drivers seem to constantly get praise from the fact they ALWAYS go to the fans and sign things for ages and have a nice chat etc! So now i really do hope FA wins this year, and kimi fromm now on (and juan) Always have Bad Luck as they aint nice people!

:angry::angry::angry:

Some people don't like to waste time talking rubbish and prefer to concentrate on more important things.

I have nothing to say about kimi, I've never met him in person, and I've heard lots of bad things about him, but Juan imo has changed since joining Mclaren. He's picking up speed, and hopefully will start to be more consistent.

yes congrats to montoya, it was a perfect race for him. this is how good he can be on his day so it was good to see him return to form.

i`d like Montoya to win 2006 title !

in fair battle ... as he did in CART.