Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Congratulations Montoya!!!!

Now I understand your dislike towards JPM. Two of your drivers (JB & DC ) had to make way for him at Williams and Mclaren respectively and you are finding it difficult to digest that.

Ron Dennis doesn't think so and that's why the firing and the hiring happened. Whine all you want and get it over with, we are half way through this season and nothing is going to change.

You are doing it again! Stop misrepresenting my positions on matters of F1!

Just look at the facts:

team_mate_comparison

Furthermore DC wouldn

It was a very exciting grand prix in my opinion, Raikkonen did a great job of getting through the pack although he was heavily held up. I'm very pleased with the result and I hope that this continues throughout the season.

JS.

Now I understand your dislike towards JPM. Two of your drivers (JB & DC ) had to make way for him at Williams and Mclaren respectively and you are finding it difficult to digest that.

No-one dislikes him Monty, we just think he's over-rated. Its surely an open question as to who FW prefers. He let JB go as a point of principle and seems pretty keen to get him back. On the other hand he refused to offer JPM more money and was perhaps happy to see him go.

Ron Dennis doesn't think so and that's why the firing and the hiring happened. Whine all you want and get it over with, we are half way through this season and nothing is going to change.

Lets see if JPM out-lasts DC at McLaren. ;)

Excellent post Murray! I do not misrepresent anyone Monty, only you do that. If Sato, JPM and Liuzzi start to perform better and beat their team-mates, I will praise them. I praise those who do well and I criticise those who don

No-one dislikes him Monty, we just think he's over-rated. Its surely an open question as to who FW prefers. He let JB go as a point of principle and seems pretty keen to get him back. On the other hand he refused to offer JPM more money and was perhaps happy to see him go.

Murray with all due respects it is just your opinion and it is begining to sound sour. You nor Senna have failed to back your claims with any factual data it has always been opinions. Now it turns out to be that your opinion is better than mine and most of us here in the forum. When the votes turned out to be against your driver then you talk about democracy being flawed and Senna has the audacity to claim that the voters were idiots.

When you said we just think he's over-rated it is you and Senna right. Frankly what makes you think that you guys are experts? Do you guys work for a F! team, nor do you write a column for a racing magazine? Both of you are a bunch of forum posters like everyone else and that's about it. I am willing to accept someone else's opinion if they are an expert in this field, and clearly that is not the case. Both of you are big Jenson fans and Senna doesn't even have the guts to admit it. Pathetic.

FYI FW did not refuse more money to JPM, nothing reached that stage. JPM decided to join Mclaren while he was with Williams because of the pitstop fiasco. So get your facts right Murray. BTW his package is about 3 times more than what he was making at williams.

RD mentioned that oppurtunites like that doesn't come often and he had to snatch it.

Why has Jenson failed to set even a fast lap in a race. It has been 5 years and last year he had the 2nd fastest car so what is he waiting for? Please answer this question Murray.

On Williams letting go of JPM, they were very sad to see him go apparently. After the pit radio verbal between JPM and the team at France in 2003, JPM felt convinced that the team were favouring Ralf, and so jumped ship to McLaren very soon after that, money had nothing to do with it.