Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Max Mosley

Does Sato Deserve...

Does Sato deserve to be at a top F1 team on merit in 2006?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Does Sato deserve to be at a top F1 team on merit in 2006?

• Yes
    • No

I'm interested to hear what we all think about this slightly more difficult question. Please answer truthfully now people.

Just because he is the only Jap doesn't really give him any right to be at a top team....

Just because he is the only Jap doesn't really give him any right to be at a top team....

Thrice in quick succession now Sato. You're on a roll. Does Ash work for Honda by any chance? His logic here is similar to theirs. Of course nationality does not come into consideration in a poll about whether he deserves on merit to drive a top car.

by top i assume you mean mclaren, renault or ferrari (the top 3 teams at present). on current form it has to be no. if he could driver like he did at indy last year more often, then i would say yes.

by top i assume you mean mclaren, renault or ferrari (the top 3 teams at present).  on current form it has to be no.  if he could driver like he did at indy last year more often, then i would say yes.

Taku your blinkered approach does amuse me. You have no right to criticise people of the calibre of Yoong ever again. Your approach lacks consistency and insight, Sato has been utterly thrashed this year and throughout his entire miserable career, he should never have been an F1 driver in the first place and his talent is comparable with those of the Minardi drivers, although I might be doing an injustice to the Italian team by making that comparison as even though Albers and Friesacher are rookies, they have not crashed, spun or caused self-inflicted mechanical and non-mechanical failures to the extent that dear old Takuma Sato has. You sir are a fool.

What drugs are you on? There was nothing wrong with what Taku said in his post. If Takuma drove like he did in indy 2004, for the majority of races, he'd be quite deserving of a top teams seat.

How many Japs are in F1. so my ans in yes

:huh:

Ash, I am left dumfounded by your incomprehensible stupidity. Just because Sato is Japanese it obviously does not necessarily mean that he is entitled, and indeed deserves, a drive at a top team by virtue of his nationality. That comment was worthy of YHR.

What drugs are you on? There was nothing wrong with what Taku said in his post. If Takuma drove like he did in indy 2004, for the majority of races, he'd be quite deserving of a top teams seat.

The games

Were not saying he is going to do it. It was simple said IF he did. not HE WILL, and this is what WILL happen. Please get a grasp on the concepts of 'if's

Were not saying he is going to do it. It was simple said IF he did. not HE WILL, and this is what WILL happen. Please get a grasp on the concepts of 'if's

Cease your idiotic and irrelevant hypothetical drivel. What you said is that

:huh:

Ash, I am left dumfounded by your incomprehensible stupidity.

No Taku doesn't deserve a top drive because he is being badly beaten by his team mate...only second to JPM on that front.

no he does'nt always assuming ofcourse that the top teams cover Mclaren, ferrari, Renault and Williams(although they have'nt been one this season)

Taku your blinkered approach does amuse me.  You have no right to criticise people of the calibre of Yoong ever again.  Your approach lacks consistency and insight, Sato has been utterly thrashed this year and throughout his entire miserable career, he should never have been an F1 driver in the first place and his talent is comparable with those of the Minardi drivers, although I might be doing an injustice to the Italian team by making that comparison as even though Albers and Friesacher are rookies, they have not crashed, spun or caused self-inflicted mechanical and non-mechanical failures to the extent that dear old Takuma Sato has.  You sir are a fool.

**** you alistair. if i ever met you in person, honestly i'd probably punch you in the face. you're the most complete no-life w#nker i've ever met online or in real life. read what i said it makes complete sense. wait, i'll post it here for you so you can see:

question posed by murray walker: Does Sato deserve to be at a top F1 team on merit in 2006?

by top i assume you mean mclaren, renault or ferrari (the top 3 teams at present). on current form it has to be no. if he could driver like he did at indy last year more often, then i would say yes.

given that's all i said you have no right to come out with the disrespect crap that you did which i have quoted above. all you're doing is twisting my words around and frankly i've had enough of it. you may continue to berate others for your own amusement by continuing with such childish ploys, but from now on i ignore all of your posts.