Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Max Mosley

Does Sato Deserve...

Does Sato deserve to be at a top F1 team on merit in 2006?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Does Sato deserve to be at a top F1 team on merit in 2006?

• Yes
    • No

**** you alistair.  if i ever met you in person, honestly i'd probably punch you in the face.  you're the most complete no-life w#nker i've ever met online or in real life.  read what i said it makes complete sense.  wait, i'll post it here for you so you can see:

question posed by murray walker: Does Sato deserve to be at a top F1 team on merit in 2006?

by top i assume you mean mclaren, renault or ferrari (the top 3 teams at present). on current form it has to be no. if he could driver like he did at indy last year more often, then i would say yes.

given that's all i said you have no right to come out with the disrespect crap that you did which i have quoted above. all you're doing is twisting my words around and frankly i've had enough of it. you may continue to berate others for your own amusement by continuing with such childish ploys, but from now on i ignore all of your posts.

Taku, I think you are over-reacting a bit...

It wasn't nonsensical at all. He never said Takuma would do it, he said if..

He said on current form he doesn't deserve it, which is spot on. 22 seconds behiund the winner? he made effectively an extra pitstop, which at indy costs you over 20 seconds....that puts him right with them...not to mention the fact Sato had to come through all the traffic...he sliced through them quite quickly.

Theres nothing more any driver could of done that race, after BAR called the wrong stratergy, simple as that.

Ok.

‘If’ Eddie Irvine consistently repeated his form from the 1997 Japanese GP he would have been a multiple WDC!

‘If’ Damon Hill repeated his form from the 1997 Hungarian GP throughout the whole season he would have been fighting for the championship that year!

‘If’ McLaren had repeated their form from the 1998 Australian GP, they would have got a 1-2 at every race that year!

These are all further examples of nonsensical statements. It is pointless and daft to say, for example, that ‘if’ a driver consistently matched his best ever form then he would go on to do great things, even if there is absolutely no chance of him being able to do that. Takuma Sato has never even matched his form from the USA GP of 2004 so to say if he could consistently match it he would deserve a drive in a top team like McLaren, Renault or Ferrari is ludicrous since in reality, Sato is incredibly lucky to have a seat at BAR Honda (thanks to his nationality) and his genuine talent does not even warrant that.

No senna is not a d**khead, you are for calling the most knowlegable person on F1 on this forum that word, how dare you

ah, here come the Senna cronies. :rolleyes::lol: I think Senna can vouch for himself Buttonfan.

Come on children. Try to get along. There's no need for name-calling. On the otherhand I would like to hold Senna to his promise not to insult people so much. However I find his argument here very convincing, more so than the insults he has received.

Taku, I think you are over-reacting a bit...

ha! maybe you're used to having your words twisted and turnd and then used as basis for being labelled as an idiot. in that case i could understand why you think i'm overreacting. if not, then i don't, because i'm certainly not. well i am used to it coming from the poster called senna, and i've made my feelings clear so i'll leave it at that.

Come on children.  Try to get along.  There's no need for name-calling.  On the otherhand I would like to hold Senna to his promise not to insult people so much.  However I find his argument here very convincing, more so than the insults he has received.

murray, i think you'll find i've never resorted to name calling of fellow posters, ever. to me that is the decisive factor here of someone going too far in my books. anyway, i wish to draw no further attention to this matter so let's get on with f1.

Tear him up senna

Err.. Buttonfan, it is OK if you have nothing to post in a thread.

It looks like you are begining to suck up a lot with your "I love Senna" kind of posts.

murray, i think you'll find i've never resorted to name calling of fellow posters, ever.  to me that is the decisive factor here of someone going too far in my books.  anyway, i wish to draw no further attention to this matter so let's get on with f1.

Yeah lets just forget about it now. (I can see your point too, but its over now).

murray, i think you'll find i've never resorted to name calling of fellow posters, ever.  to me that is the decisive factor here of someone going too far in my books. anyway, i wish to draw no further attention to this matter so let's get on with f1.

Really? You and Sato have said some outrageous things. I used to make playful jibes at a few posters, this I have now stopped, but I never swore, made threats or was totally disrespectful to them like you have been to me. The fact that you lost the argument doesn

Tear him up senna

tear who up, me? i've already said that i have senna on ignore, so any posts he makes in this thread are now purely for the benefit of others and not myself, as i cannot see them.

[/excessive sarcasm] alas the problem is solved for me and i feel truly free, like a bird :lol: i can now spread my wings unabated, free from the abuse and attempted oppression from the all mighty senna, who can no longer shower me with abusive posts for having an opinion! :lol:

it's a lovely day today, in fact i would go so far as saying it is the first day of the rest of my life :huh::lol::lol::lol::lol: [/end excessive sarcasm]

How does bullcrap qualify in that? i understand the d#ckhead part..but bullcrap?

Anyway, i was just telling it like it is,if you weren't being a d#ckhead, you wouldn't be called one.

You and Sato have said some outrageous things. I used to make playful jibes at a few posters, this I have now stopped, but I never swore, made threats or was totally disrespectful to them like you have been to me. The fact that you lost the argument doesn