Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Max Mosley

Does Sato Deserve...

Does Sato deserve to be at a top F1 team on merit in 2006?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Does Sato deserve to be at a top F1 team on merit in 2006?

• Yes
    • No

Isn't it funny how theres no mods here to do anything atm you idiots.

Also Matt, you haven't been here for the past years as i have to see a great forum decay to the w#nker that is Senna, not to mention Bajo, and now even Narain Fan.

Perhaps then you'd understand my shear annoyance.

sato is a mod...hahahahaha he dont act like one!

i been reading this forum 4 around a year...i never had an email address so i couldnt sign up

Also Matt, you haven't been here for the past years as i have to see a great forum decay to the w#nker that is Senna, not to mention Bajo, and now even Narain Fan.

I have a fan club on this forum and I am a very knowledgeable chap on matters concerning F1, that much is evident. There you go with the insults again.

I have a fan club on this forum and I am a very knowledgeable chap on matters concerning F1, that much is evident. There you go with the insults again.

You do realise many d#ckheads have their fans.... Sadly the only 'fans' you have are either Button fans, or w#nkers themselves.

Why u not a mod anymore then sato...u get banned cause u stupid like sato!!! U should get a job at the circus if u think senna is a w#nker!

QUOTE(Sato @ Jul 17 2005, 07:58 AM) *

Your a d#ckhead.""

now tell me who is responsible for the decay of the forum

You do realise many d#ckheads have their fans.... Sadly the only 'fans' you have are either Button fans, or w#nkers themselves.

You

"Sato u use * do ya, cant actually write the word?"

Your a ****ing idiot, the forum has word censors you clown.

You have no ****ing clue retard.

How many warnings would a non-moderator get for this Sato?

Why u not a mod anymore then sato...u get banned cause u stupid like sato!!! U should get a job at the circus if u think senna is a w#nker!

First of all he has decided to hand in his modship

Second of all, how can you have the internet

First of all he has decided to hand in his modship

how do u know!i reckon it is just a pressure tactic,over the past few months he has tasted power ,and at the moment it will be feeling too sweet for him to leave......

Ah, but sadly no mods to do anything at the moment :(

i see a name in blue letters,and as i mentioned in the post above,its jst an intimidation tactic,

a pressure and sympathy he is trying to create,as i mentioned above ,he has tasted power for the past

few months ,and it will be too sweet for him to leave it....

I'd just like to join in with a friendly message from our local stations to remind you all that Senna, Bajo and Narain fan are elitists that have ruined this forum, along with many others.

I've not been here long, and I probably won't be after this, but **** it this needs to be said. This forum seemed a great one for discussing F1. I was recommended by a young chap who frequented this forum, on which I signed up.

However, after a while of being here, I'm sad to say this forum has gone into permanent decay, and while good posters and mods like Sato are forced off the board we may never recover.

I hope all three of you elitists previously described get what's coming to you, it's all you deserve.

I'd just like to join in with a friendly message from our local stations to remind you all that Senna, Bajo and Narain fan are a bunch of elitist pricks that have ruined this forum, along with many others.

I've not been here long, and I probably won't be after this, but **** it this needs to be said. This forum seemed a great one for discussing F1. I was recommended by a young chap who frequented this forum, on which I signed up.

However, after a while of being here, I'm sad to say this forum has gone into permanent decay, and while good posters and mods like Sato are forced off the board we may never recover.

I hope all three of you elitist pricks previously described get what's coming to you, it's all you deserve.

what nonsense ,jst a few secs ago,me and senna were discussing the "launch of new car by honda"

I'd just like to join in with a friendly message from our local stations to remind you all that Senna, Bajo and Narain fan are a bunch of elitist pricks that have ruined this forum, along with many others.

I hope all three of you elitist pricks previously described get what's coming to you, it's all you deserve.

Sato should be banned for what he has posted. So should you.