Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Max Mosley

Does Sato Deserve...

Does Sato deserve to be at a top F1 team on merit in 2006?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Does Sato deserve to be at a top F1 team on merit in 2006?

• Yes
    • No

why? whats the point, uve been here for 4 years almost! Dont let 2 pricks get to you! im actually p**sed off with senna and bajo now! they are acting liking immature twats and are ridding us of some great members!

The forum is decaying due to some users, and the whining of mods, for no good reason. I can't stand to be here anymore, so this is my final day, once im gone, im gone.

I can't see there being a good reason to stay anymore.

well it is the off season so they havnt got montoya or sato to diss so they have gone onto their hatred towards mods. Look have a break, and then come back in a couple of weeks! or come back for the new season/car launches!

After the things said and done tonight, i doubt it'd be possible to come back, even if i wished to.

well, im not gnna let ya escape! I shall like you to check the forum out in a couple of weeks and see whta you think, then once things have calmed down and the season is dawning you can start to post again :D I will sorely miss our arguments and debates mate, though long may they continue on msn :D !

I am utterly disgraced at what this place has become and I am embarrased to be the owner of TotalF1 at this time.

This thread is closed....