Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

A Football Question For You Brits

Hello...

A mexican soccer player named Jared Borgetti has signed with an english football team "the Bolton Wanderers", what can you tell me about that team?, some history...whatever...

:D

Sorry. I don't know anything about football. Cricket is the game for me. Bolton is in the industrial north of England. Any forum members from that neck of the woods?

ahh Bolton... Well to my understanding, they are a mid pack premiership team at the moment. They came up from what was the old 1st division a few years back.

Players, i don't really know, i don't take much notice of them, but they are a half decent team.

Bolton is a comparitively good club who finished 6th place last season and scored same point which Liverpool scored. Also they are the qualifiers for next UEFA cup

Bolton are a mid-table team. Not top class like a Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal, but alot better than quite a few teams, and on their day can even beat the top 3 I mentioned. I saw Borgetti play in the Confederations Cup and he is a good buy for the team. He will be very potent in set plays as he is a very good header of the ball. I was also very impressed by the goalkeeper, Oswaldo Sanchez. He is a very good goalkeeper.

they did pretty well to finish sixth I feel. They're a pretty good side.

Thank you so much!, now I have a better idea about this team... :lol:

Yes I too believe that Bolton wanderers are a pretty decent team, they placed well last season and with a better luck, they could achieve great things in the future.

JS.

Yes I too believe that Bolton wanderers are a pretty decent team, they placed well last season and with a better luck, they could achieve great things in the future.

JS.

Thank you and welcome to the forum B)