Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

'williams Will Bounce Back'

i hope JPM will push KR and FA in 2006.

imho JPM is best in this triangle.

btw. Topic is of Willi =)

so

1. need to find really powerful engine !

2. finish re-organization asap and to a next level up !

= otherwise - no wins - no future...

i hope JPM will push KR and FA in 2006.

imho JPM is best in this triangle.

btw. Topic is of Willi =)

so

1. need to find really powerful engine !

2. finish re-organization asap and to a next level up !

= otherwise - no wins - no future...

:huh: Have you been watching the 2005 season?

"Imho JPM is better driver than J`Villeneuve, but JV has a title and 11 wins for Williams, while JPM has 3rd in `03 and 4 wins."

have to disagree with that, JPM's best is not as good as JV's. At their peaks, JV would have beaten him I feel. He was far more consistent and brought some good results in notso good machinery. JPM has the best car on the grid and has only 1 win whilst his teammate has more. Granted that JV was in the state of the field Williams when he won, but JPM had the best car on the grid in '03 (from Monaco onwards) and blew it, now he has another chance.

"Imho JPM is better driver than J`Villeneuve, but JV has a title and 11 wins for Williams, while JPM has 3rd in `03 and 4 wins."

have to disagree with that, JPM's best is not as good as JV's. At their peaks, JV would have beaten him I feel. He was far more consistent and brought some good results in notso good machinery. JPM has the best car on the grid and has only 1 win whilst his teammate has more. Granted that JV was in the state of the field Williams when he won, but JPM had the best car on the grid in '03 (from Monaco onwards) and blew it, now he has another chance.

ok mate i can agree with you......