Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Red Bull Signs Concorde Agreement Till 2012

Who wants to bet theyll be on bridgestones next year.

other teams should sign sooner or later, despite what grandprix.com will tell you.

This can only be a good thing, the more teams that sign the agreement the better. Even though F1 does stink at the moment I don't want it to end and have to watch GPWC which will probably be a big failure...

This can only be a good thing, the more teams that sign the agreement the better. Even though F1 does stink at the moment I don't want it to end and have to watch GPWC which will probably be a big failure...

True but for F1 to survive, Max needs to go, and there needs o be some things done to the fia first!

Red bull have been a nice little team this season, and it looks like the introduction of ferrari engines might change that :(

red bull are now my second most disliked team in f1 after ferrari.

RBR will most probably move to BStone and are now Ferrari's new b!tch as Sato says.

Really intelligent thinking...Ferrari could benefit with a Bcar using Michelin tyres...almost like an authorized spy

For you linear perishable creatures perhaps

For you linear perishable creatures perhaps

Did Bernie sweeten the deal, I wonder. Or do RBR believe that, by aligning themselves with the Scuderia, they are ingratiating themselves with Maranello and will therefore receive a greater amount of technical assistance than might otherwise have been the case.

Bridgestone, as of right now, is good at only making tires to last short sprints, rain tires, and tires not to fail at Indy turn 13. Michelin is good at race distance tires, so I would have to pick Michelin, even with the controversy

Have none of you heard Dertichchchchchc...what ever his name is, the guy who owns Red Bull is planning on buying the Ferrari team and by doing that inheriting Schumacher. Ferrari is owned by the big car company Fiat, I think? Well anyway the car company Ferrari is owned by is not exactly the best one out there and apparently is slowly heading into decline, when the company starts to sell its assets (Ferrari F1) owner of Red Bull (what ever his name is) will be waiting with his hands in his very deep pockets...