Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Mclaren Drivers Snub Safety Meeting

I don't think taking one day off will really effect JPM's holiday plans, especially since it's the day after the race. I'd be interested to see the list of drivers attending. I don't think this is all anti-FIA stuff as you say. The drivers want a chance to discuss certain issues with the head of the sport, what is wrong with that? They must surely be allowed a voice in a sport they risk their lives in.

I don't think taking one day off will really effect JPM's holiday plans, especially since it's the day after the race. I'd be interested to see the list of drivers attending. I don't think this is all anti-FIA stuff as you say. The drivers want a chance to discuss certain issues with the head of the sport, what is wrong with that? They must surely be allowed a voice in a sport they risk their lives in.

I totally agree, although, I was rather hoping that they ganged together and all told Max Mosely to shove it. Either way, I'll get over it.

JS.

They must surely be allowed a voice in a sport they risk their lives in.

they dont seem interested do they?

as for DC, the person who said he wante to race in indy, and then signed that rigmarole that was submitted by the drivers at the fia hearing.

they want to discuss safety during testing, which is a major topic at the moment.

Indeed it is major, they should take testing more seriously than the race because the cars are doing wat ever to try to make their car as fast as it can go

exactly, and add also that they are testing new and untried components at times, so the risks of an accident increase.

exactly, and add also that they are testing new and untried components at times, so the risks of an accident increase.

Indeed, for KR and JPM to snub it is wrong as its infact trying to help them, and is very important! ahh well Obv they are above everyone else and cant be bothered to waste a day of their free time deciding on how to protect them!

Yes, I thought so too.

Well, if something does happen to them, they don't have much right to complain after that.

JS.

JPM doesn't care much for safety because he's on Holiday...didn't he get hurt off the track earlier in the season? :o

Well, yes he did, but nobody really knows what really happened, although i'm sure that Ron Dennis has a fairly good idea.

I highly doubt that it was through playing Tennis.

JS.

agreed that is a major cause for concern really

Indeed, for KR and JPM to snub it is wrong as its infact trying to help them, and is very important! ahh well Obv they are above everyone else and cant be bothered to waste a day of their free time deciding on how to protect them!

Your comments are very offensive. I would say JB publicly acknowledges that he's above everyone else, which he isn't!!!!!

I think KR definitely said that he couldn't care enough, but I believe it has been taken out of the context by the media as they love poking fun at KR, the way he speaks, the way he looks...

as for JPM, he's not the only driver taking a holiday so why only comment on him??!!!!!!