Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

How Old Is Everyone

It wud be interesting to see who is the eldest and youngest posters on here!

Im 6 days away from being 17 :D

I guess I am the grandfather so far, I am 48 going on 21.. :lol::lol:

JB, read this slowly so you finish it next week.....

Happy Birthday (old man)

I'm 42, so not as ancient as Kennye.

Enjoy your b'day JR.

I'm 42, so not as ancient as Kennye.

OUCH, that hurt... I feel the pain in my knees, my back, my fingers.... where the heck is that darn walker with the wheels on it.

Age is relative, and relative to everyone else here, I'M FREAKING OLD, but your pretty close ther buddy. (don't trust anyone under 40... :rolleyes: )

When my Dad harrasses me about how old I am, I just smile and remind him that no matter how old I get, he is further down the hill than I am and that will never change... (he's 79 in 3 months)

For you youngsters, I am refering to being over the hill like Mr Gorilla and I. Be careful because one day you'll wake up and you too will be over the hill and you never even saw it coming.

JS, same age as my mum and BF.... GO TO YOUR ROOM :D

Hehe, well, it is quite comforting to be one of the youngest on the boards, good luck with the wedding, and happy birthday in advance to all.

JS.

I guess I am the grandfather so far, I am 48 going on 21..  :lol:   :lol:

JB, read this slowly so you finish it next week.....

Happy Birthday (old man)

what month you old fart, I'm 48 also 11-10-56 B) and i'm a grandfather twice over :D married 29 years with a 29 year old daughter :D:D:D

what month you old fart, I'm 48 also 11-10-56 B) and i'm a grandfather twice over :D   married 29 years with a 29 year old daughter :D   :D   :D

Now I really do feel old!

Kennye, if it's any consolation my knees hurt too!

Pumpdoc, :lol: HA!!, I appeared on earth Jan 9th, 1957... your the grandfather by almost exactly 2 months, all of a sudden I feel young, how about you MG???

29 years, that's great, it must be fantastic to have grand children so young. I hope you have many many years to enjoy them. :D

MG, ALEVE works wonders... one pill in the morning and your good for the whole day.

theres quite a lot of under 25's ere arnt there really, also more older people than i thought!

20 years old myself. In case I forget, Happy early Birthday Ben, and all the best for your wedding ecap!!!

Not-married and childless! LOL. And i would like to remain the same till my late 20's!

Ditto, all the best with that, make sure that you ask at an appropriate moment. Hehe.

looks like i'm still the youngest.

JS.