Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Practise 2

Yeah, although Raikkonen is still a second ahead of Alonso, surely he isn't that light?

Anyway, good to see Fisichella up there aswell.

JS.

1 A. Wurz McLaren      1:13.973     

2 K. R

I thought Ferrari were getting some revised aero package for Hockenheim. Hopefully they should have the new package working to their advantage tommorow. :)

I want to see all the top teams, Mclaren, Ferrari, Williams, Renault & BAR fighting each other for the honors before the end of the season, and that will be really good.

Ive been out allday, seems i missed JB being extra god damn slow :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

On a lighter note, i saw fantastic four today with my buddies, twas actualy very very good. Jessica alba as well is mega fit so that made the movie extra pleasing! :P

Ive been out allday, seems i missed JB being extra god damn slow  :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:

You seem surprised!!!. I'm not bashing JB here, but they certainly do not have the package to deliver the goods.

Don't read too much in to what Nick Fry says.

You seem surprised!!!. I'm not bashing JB here, but they certainly do not have the package to deliver the goods.

ourse im surprised, but then again, i didnt know he posted a much faster time in practice one, so im not that worried!

Nothing new... McLaren seems to be the fastest car by far. Hopefully Renault will be stronger tomorrow because i don

That

Wurz as said, was light on fuel as always, McLaren fastest car it is seen, It looks like another good weekend for Fisi, Michael did not do all that well at his home track, Williams...nothing new, Button may not do all that well, he was very slow.

Wurz as said, was light on fuel as always, McLaren fastest car it is seen, It looks like another good weekend for Fisi, Michael did not do all that well at his home track, Williams...nothing new, Button may not do all that well, he was very slow.

But this seems to be the case on every friday practice. He is in top5 in FP1, then slower in second FP!

J R, now that I looked at the results from previous races' practices, Button seems to do that a lot. I dont know why though