Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Practise 3

The Mclarens are far superior, barring Alonso the rest of the gang are slower by a second.

It's hard to tell how good the Renaults are this season.

They are fast on every circuit, but sometimes faster/ slower than expected eg Monaco + Silverstone.

I don't believe Kimi is 7 tenths faster than Alonso, might be just down to fuel differences.

Well Kiko look at timings, they are quicker by.8 sec's to alonso and more than a second to the rest.

I for one do not wish to see this, as I want everyone to be fighting so that we can have an intresting race.

Everyone fighting except the Renaults, for the sake of the WDC.

I believe Mclaren has a better chance of winning the WCC.

Well Kiko look at timings, they are quicker by.8 sec's to alonso and more than a second to the rest.

I for one do not wish to see this, as I want everyone to be fighting so that we can have an intresting race.

I don

It's hard to tell how good the Renaults are this season.

They are fast on every circuit, but sometimes faster/ slower than expected eg Monaco + Silverstone.

I don't believe Kimi is 7 tenths faster than Alonso, might be just down to fuel differences.

Absolutely agree. KR and McLaren may be faster in one lap but in long runs Renault is as strong as McLaren

Well, this is very interesting, Coulthard and Clien of Red Bull seem to be going very well, Doornbos has already beaten Monteiro of Jordan, it's set to be a cracking race.

Well, this is very interesting, Coulthard and Clien of Red Bull seem to be going very well, Doornbos has already beaten Monteiro of Jordan, it's set to be a cracking race.

Williams have shown signs of improvement, and of course Redbulls are looking solid.

Minardi's ahead of the Jordans, did they have any improvment package for this week?

Indeed Williams did do better than usual. maybe this is a good weekend for them like they had last time in germany