Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC

Qualifying

:lol: DC very frank in his interview with ITV;

Regarding the strike;

"It's complete bollocks, I was not the on anything, why do the media do this (make stuff up)"

Anyway Doornbos is on track.

:lol: DC very frank in his interview with ITV;

Regarding the strike;

"It's complete bollocks, I was not the on anything, why do the media do this (make stuff up)"

Anyway Doornbos is on track.

Juan Pablo, Noooooooo :angry:

I am 100% certain that Williams are running light. They were much slower than Red Bull in both practise sessions but were much quicker in qualifying.

"Horrified on the pit wall, Ron Dennis could hardly believe his eyes and Montoya faced a short walk of doom back to the team garage where he can only hope that something broke on the car."

I'd like to see that.

Montoya just crashed in the last turn of his qualifying lap. He had puffs os smoke coming out the back of the car in the beginning of the lap so he now starts 20th.

Kimi has pole (1.14.320) with Button 2nd, Fernando 3rd and Fisichella 4th, Michael 5th, Webber 6th, Heidfeld 7th JV is down in 14th and RB is 15th.

Coulthard was hillarious.

I'm happy with the results as GF qualified very well.

JPM's mistake was also a very amusing moment.

JS.

I'm happy with the results as GF qualified very well.

yep. wish he can get ahead of a-lone-sow in the beginning. only 23 thousandths of a second. renault might need the 'pit team reordering strategy' again.

I think Michael, the two Williamses and Button are light. Sauber doesn't look to be too competitive.

Yes that was hilarious.  I think they'd be better off taking all the controls away from Sato and letting de Ferran "drive" the car from the pit lane with a PS2 controller.  Whenever Sato has any say in the outcome mistakes are likely.

:lol: