Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raikkonen_rulez

s##t Montoya

I was dead happy thought it was a Mclaren 1-2... And then he hits the stupid wall.  <_<   <_< Can anyone tell me in detail what happened???

Anyway, am still happy because Kimi is on pole  :)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

h

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BUTTON P2, ALONSO P3. GO JB GO FA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

h

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BUTTON P2, ALONSO P3. GO JB GO FA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He screwed up big time there. I admit. The race is not over. I sure do beleive he has a good chance of coming 4th or 5th.

yeah he should finish deffo woithin the top 6! A posium seems a little too far!

He screwed up big time there. I admit. The race is not over. I sure do beleive he has a good chance of coming 4th or 5th.

It all depends on how unlucky GF is on this race. If GF has a good race, then JPM will be either 4th or 5th (depending on JB performance). On the other hand, with KR legendary jinx, anything could happen at the top

It all depends on how unlucky GF is on this race. If GF has a good race, then JPM will be either 4th or 5th (depending on JB performance). On the other hand, with KR legendary jinx, anything could happen at the top

Make a note of this, KR has never finished an F1 race in Hockenheim

JPM makes another stupid, totally unnecessary and costly mistake! All he had to do was complete the lap and he was assured a front row start but instead has an embarrassing incident. That was juan on the worst mistakes in qualifying this year

JPM makes another stupid, totally unnecessary and costly mistake!  All he had to do was complete the lap and he was assured a front row start but instead has an embarrassing incident.  That was juan on the worst mistakes in qualifying this year

The problem with the current F1 environment is that a driver needs to get in front of his team mate at the earlist opportunity otherwise team orders are applied.

I don

Make a note of this, KR has never finished an F1 race in Hockenheim

Right. But Bunsen never had a victory as well, but you predicted a win in France :D Remember.

JPM makes another stupid, totally unnecessary and costly mistake! All he had to do was complete the lap and he was assured a front row start but instead has an embarrassing incident.  That was juan on the worst mistakes in qualifying this year

Yeah, he's 50 points behind and still thinks that he has a chance, I don't think that he'll win another race this year after today's performance.

JS.

Really my friend.

The problem with the current F1 environment is that a driver needs to get in front of his team mate at the earlist opportunity otherwise team orders are applied. So if KR had pole and led the race JPM would not have been able to over take during the race. It was therefore in his best interest to get pole and hence the risks they were both taking on the quali laps.

The in fighting in McClaren will hand the title to FA

With the Mac's it has always been who ever gets in front while lead the race. Given this scenario, both of them wanted to be ahead. Given Kimi's form these days, JPM wanted to be on pole, and given JPM's electrifying starts, Kimi wanted to be on pole. Who can blame them.

JPM made a mistake, and he admited it. So he will start with a new engine from the pits. You will see some good entertatining overtaking moves tommorow. I expect him to finish by 4th or 5th.

Very true, Kimi has never finished in Germany, N'ring (maybe only once) + Hockenheim, because the Germans jinx him :angry::angry:

JB will not get third, he will finish behind JPM most likely.

Fisi mite not screw up, he knows that the WCC is in Renault's hand as of rite now, and he will try to kepp it that way

Fisi mite not screw up, he knows that the WCC is in Renault's hand as of rite now, and he will try to kepp it that way

JPM, with a good strategy will get up to 4th or 3rd, and will most likely overtake JB because:

1) His car is around 0.5 sec faster than other cars

2) JB is light, JPM will be heavy

3) JPM is a better driver.

You just contradicted yourself, a driver with light fuel will do better than a driver with heavy fuel, so you cant include that, but the others are true