Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

So!!! What About Jpm? Huh!!!

I said I found Flav's buttock grabbing as strangely disturbing, not offensive, and I meant it in a light hearted way, (it now seems that you did too?) but thanks for the explanation. I've asked Fed Up to point me to JR's post as I was not aware of it, but it seems that that won't be possible, from what you say. Come back after your break so that we can get back to talking about F1.

Thank you for trying to restore some civility back in to this forum, and I have apologised to JR in another forum. Some of the comments that he made in that thread was inexcusable, despite Fedup trying to tell him that those were very racial, but JR just kept going. Also Murray walker tried his best to get him to back off with no effect, but by then the damage was done.

For JR:

I would like to apologise to JR for that comment I made.

For Senna:

With regards to apologising to the forum, I have not offended anyone else. The moment I felt that Monzo Gorilla was offended I apologised to him. So I don't think I need to apologise to anyone else. If you think that I should apologise to you. **** you. It ain't happening.

You are a worthless peice of Sh#t, who doesn't have the balls to come out in the open and admit that you support Jenson, instead you hide behind an avatar. you coward.

This is one of the forums where the Mods give enough privilges and freedom, and morons like you abuse it. You would be been banned long time back for personaly insulting fellow posters had it been a different forum.

You don't bring anything objective to the table, all that you do is act like a cyber bully. I'm not going to lose sleep over an a##hole like you with zero credibilty. All that you claim is that you have decades of F1 experience, which is worthless because you don't have the aptitude for fair analysis. No one can have a debate by exchanging views in a civil manner in this forum as long as you post in here.

Don't even bother to reply, as I going to take Taku's advice and ban your posts from being visible.

****ing moron. :angry:

Michael did well to defend his position for so long with badly worn tyres but Fizzy should have tried harder.  He eventually got through but he took his time!  Jenson

One could argue that to be incorrect. Button had several laps to overtake Schumacher and only managed to succeed a lap before he was due in the pits, not good timing in my eyes. If he had passed the slow Michael before, say three laps before, then he would have a better chance of successfully staying ahead of Montoya. However Button's move was better than Fisi's

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I had never been a Button fan, partly because of the hype that he gets in this forum. Today I was impressed with him. You had very rightly pointed out that the timing wasn't correct as he let JPM leap frog him.

With regards to your other responses. :D:D:D I agree

Yes, although by the second time around, Schumey was quite aware of what Fisichella was going to do as button had already gotten past him, and so was prepared, unless it shuck Schumey's confidence and made it easier for him, idk.

JS.

well that was a very good overtaking move by JB (although MS was fighting a losing battle in that Ferrari) germany does suit his driving style now does'nt it he does seem to go well there

Didn't MS overtake JB at the first corner?? Despite starting 2nd, he dropped to 4th before the end of first lap.

JB only managed to overtake MS (which he shouldn't have to in the first place) because the Ferrari was not as fast and his tyres were lousy.

Does anyone here seriously think JB could've overtaken MS if they were driving the same car...

Regarding my earlier post about Flavio's gay love over FA, I meant it as a joke, because they were constantly hugging (after a victory), and Flavio always praise and smiles at FA.

I thought it was obvious that I was joking, but it has created 2 pages of unnecessary arguments, so I apologize.

And JPM drove a solid race, I would say currently he has the best package (car + driver) behind FA and KR. KR and JPM still need more luck though.

Didn't MS overtake JB at the first corner?? Despite starting 2nd, he dropped to 4th before the end of first lap.

JB only managed to overtake MS (which he shouldn't have to in the first place) because the Ferrari was not as fast and his tyres were lousy.

Does anyone here seriously think JB could've overtaken MS if they were driving the same car...

good point but everyone's talking only about this race and that overtaking move.period. i doubt if there is anybody here who thinks JB is a better driver than MS

Regarding my earlier post about Flavio's gay love over FA, I meant it as a joke, because they were constantly hugging (after a victory), and Flavio always praise and smiles at FA.

I thought it was obvious that I was joking, but it has created 2 pages of unnecessary arguments, so I apologize.

And JPM drove a solid race, I would say currently he has the best package (car + driver) behind FA and KR. KR and JPM still need more luck though.

Don't worry about it. I know it was a joke, and my response was a joke, but there were a couple of posters who take pleasure in mis-interpreting things just to screw things up.

BAck to F1. MS is obviously in a different league, had he been in a BAR, then he would ensured that JPM didn't pass him after second pitstop. HE drove a fantastic race yesterday keeping all the cars behind him without swerving and blocking them.

Yes but only because he went off the circuit - something that should not be allowed imo.

I would say KR needs more luck but JPM needs to stop making stupid mistakes.

I would say JB had the better weekend when you consider the respective cars and the fact that JPM was only 2s ahead at the end.

20th...to 2nd.

20TH.

Button started in second and finished further back! What the hell does Montoya have to do? He could've won it- but the elementary mistake in quali- which was stupid- cost him. But given his circumstances he did bloody well. And to think about it again- Jenson should have won the race from 2nd on the grid.

I would say JB had the better weekend when you consider the respective cars and the fact that JPM was only 2s ahead at the end.

Murray I admit Jenson drove an excellent race. Do you beleive that the difference of 2 sec's was due to Jenson catching up with JPM? Yesterday JPM drove with his head, he did not take any unneccesay risks to jeopardize his chances. After seeing Kimi's chances blown away, it was only wise for the second driver to nurse his car to the finish line. He knew he had the second place secured, so he stopped pushing. That's it. Why do you and other Jenson fans make it look like that Jenson was catching him in the last few laps. Remember JPM caught up with from the 20th spot.

As MontoyaFan-HatesJenson says 20th to 2nd and 2 to 3rd. and I'm sure you feel that if there were a couple of more laps, he would have passed JPM. Don't you.

:o   Hey, Monty, calm down! What you just said about JR is downright offensive, and there was no need for it. Until that post you were being quite reasonable, but now I have to agree with Senna - your remarks are homophobic.

Take time out and come back when the red mist has dissipated, or at least apologise to JR.

Thank you

You have obviously not read JR's comments about "non white people"

Indeed i did comment on non-white people, saying how there was not a british person in the cinema the other day, that is hardly racist, i also commented on Terrorists and how they are evil, again not racist. I also commented on how many muslims are nice except a select fe who feel the need to kill innocent people, again not racist! The only remark i made which i regret and apologise for was that ''it would be nice to see more than 5 british people in a cinema'' And for that i have and again shall apologise!

No, I haven't. Could you tell me where he posted them? I still think that Monty's remarks were out of order, though, and I would say the same regardless of who posted them. It seems to be happening more and more recently and should have no place on this forum. Yes, JR's drunken rants can be offensive; I don't dispute that; but he does apologise.

Indeed i do apologise. And its not as if i get drunk that much. And your homoplhobi remarks monty were also out of order, and indeed i did make a little joke from it, but not in an offensive way liek you did!

20th...to 2nd.

20TH.

Button started in second and finished further back! What the hell does Montoya have to do?  He could've won it- but the elementary mistake in quali- which was stupid- cost him.  But given his circumstances he did bloody well.  And to think about it again- Jenson should have won the race from 2nd on the grid.

How could jenson finish the race first when he has one far more complete car infront, and two just behind him, that is an unfair thing to say, JB drove brilliantly given his current machinery. Also JB was infact catching montoya again who was in a much faster car at the end of the race, which is no small feat!

He was catching him because JPM was being careful- one McLaren had already gone.

I still can't believe you think going back 1 place is better than going up 18.

Not when you consider their respective machinery!

indeed 20th-2nd is good, but he cannot be praised because of his pathetic error on saturday!

Murray I admit Jenson drove an excellent race. Do you beleive that the difference of 2 sec's was due to Jenson catching up with JPM? Yesterday JPM drove with his head, he did not take any unneccesay risks to jeopardize his chances. After seeing Kimi's chances blown away, it was only wise for the second driver to nurse his car to the finish line. He knew he had the second place secured, so he stopped pushing. That's it. Why do you and other Jenson fans make it look like that Jenson was catching him in the last few laps. Remember JPM caught up with from the 20th spot.

As MontoyaFan-HatesJenson says 20th to 2nd and 2 to 3rd. and I'm sure you feel that if there were a couple of more laps, he would have passed JPM. Don't you.

JB would never have passed JPM in a month of Sundays - JPM was the much quicker package and he was simply nursing his car home - If he needed to he could have knocked off a further 1 sec per lap off his race pace - That said, if JB had managed to retain position in front of MS at the start, I think he would have been much further up the road from JPM to ensure a 2nd placed finish -

What ifs huh - waste of time - JPM and JB drove well but JPM shaded it for me

JB would never have passed JPM in a month of Sundays - JPM was the much quicker package and he was simply nursing his car home - If he needed to he could have knocked off a further 1 sec per lap off his race pace - That said, if JB had managed to retain position in front of MS at the start, I think he would have been much further up the road from JPM to ensure a 2nd placed finish -

What ifs huh - waste of time - JPM and JB drove well but JPM shaded it for me

I thought only JV fans did that :lol:

JPM has had a great couple of races. He started last and finshed ahead of JB. I think that pretty much says it all. That fact is JB did have a very good perfomance today as well, making the JPM feat even more impressive.

I am wondering how you can logically give the race to a guy who started 2nd and finished behind the guy that started 20th. To do so IMO only shows some personal bias and not a very objective viewpoint. Seems like others on the forum are of the same opinion.

My guys race was over before it started. Terribly disappointing weekend for a JV fan. Never really got to see anything positive or negative becuase of all the bumping. Too bad for JV because he needs to impress and this race, for him, was a non event.

Onlly thing positve was his qualifying, and even then he was beat by his team-mate by somehting like .003 of a second..

Massa got the most out of the Sauber. Very good drive for him.

I thought only JV fans did that :lol:

JPM has had a great couple of races.  He started last and finshed ahead of JB.  I think that pretty much says it all.  That fact is JB did have a very good perfomance today as well, making  the JPM feat even more impressive.

I am wondering how you can logically give the race to a guy who started 2nd and finished behind the guy that started 20th.  To do so IMO only shows some personal bias and not a very objective viewpoint.  Seems like others on the forum are of the same opinion. 

My guys race was over before it started.  Terribly disappointing weekend for a JV fan.  Never really got to see anything positive or negative becuase of all the bumping.  Too bad for JV because he needs to impress and this race, for him, was a  non event.

Onlly thing positve was his qualifying, and even then he was beat by his team-mate by somehting like .003 of a second..

Massa got the most out of the Sauber.  Very good drive for him.

I gave the race to JPM