Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

Ppp Results & Standings

"My honeymoon starts at August 13th...and believe me...you wont find me here..."

:lol: that's the spirit!!!

Almost makes me want to get married :lol:

I have just created one hell of a time saver.

I have coded the PPP Calculator!

Not only does it have every player automatically loaded for me, i easily select a player, and their picks. Then calculate their results. Then once i've done all players, i can choose to calculate standings. If i make a mistake i can go to the auto created backup standings.

This will save me atleast 20 minutes each time ^_^

As you can tell im very impressed with myself :D

My Algebra II teacher last year was impressed with my calculator skills, maybe they are somehow being transported to you...

not to bad = 7th last and i havent been on since like Imola. hay are the Webber bashers still her because i thort it would be going off right now.

Ive taken a break form webber bashing for a while. He isnt annoying me and hasnt done anything stupid for a while yet!

Im back on now, went out of town....

i do have a big lead as said, but anything can happen in an F1 race

Ferrari seems better than you, they are 3rd in the championship. Is above the average.

only by luck are they third and they are a mid field team at best right now, but I still stand by them B)

Almost forgot there was only a week break.. will start the new picks thread now ^_^

Yeah, although, it would be a lot more tighting in terms of competition for the 2005 PPP crown.

Don't worry about it Sato.

JS.

"I forgot too Sato, that would have been bad if the leader would have forgotten to make his picks"

bad for you, great for the chasing pack :lol:

This was Germanys round, perhaps your thinking of Hungary, which is now also posted :)