Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC

Toyota Looking To Consolidate 4th

This weekend the city of Budapest will play host to the fourth grand prix of the overwhelming Formula One month that was July. During this frantic period the teams have travelled from France to Britain to Germany and now down to Hungary.

This former Eastern Bloc country that has been playing host to F1 races for nearly two decades and the action

I told you before the season that toyota would be much better this year! but nooooooooo you didnt believe me. shame about ralf tho

I told you before the season that toyota would be much better this year! but nooooooooo you didnt believe me. shame about ralf tho

They couldn't have got much worse. :) They are much improved this year, but still more like rolling road blocks than genuine contenders.

That's if he get's a chance, there are many rumours of Toyota firung MG at the end of the season. I certainly hope not as I think that he has done a great job in the past.

That's if he get's a chance, there are many rumours of Toyota firung MG at the end of the season. I certainly hope not as I think that he has done a great job in the past.

:blink:

I remember reading somewhere that if Toyota failed to place at a certain level at the end of the season that his job would be at risk.

JS.

can they do it? Or will Williams or BAR mount a comeback?

BAR have indeed improved very much, however they cant overtake toyota with just one driver scoring the points!

I remember reading somewhere that if Toyota failed to place at a certain level at the end of the season that his job would be at risk.

JS.

If that is true and if Toyota

"I remember reading somewhere that if Toyota failed to place at a certain level at the end of the season that his job would be at risk."

If I recall correctly, he'd probably have got the sack had they not been on the podium. I think Mike's job is safe since they have been on the podium a few times.

Toyota started the season in a very good way, but now they are going backwards...

Toyota started the season in a very good way, but now they are going backwards...

Are they going backwards, or is it just other teams are improving at a faster rate?

Its everyone else improving thats causing them to go backwards. They're lucky BAR have taken so long to get going though, cos BAR are now stronger than Toyota, but Toyota should get 4th (williams are going backwards even faster)

Its everyone else improving thats causing them to go backwards. They're lucky BAR have taken so long to get going though, cos BAR are now stronger than Toyota, but Toyota should get 4th (williams are going backwards even faster)

You are completly right jems, and about williams, they are paying the lack of attention of BMW knowing they are going to left the team.

I dont like BMW sportsmanship.

Thats formula 1. Relationships between driver/manager, driver/team, team/sponsor, team/manufacturer always start so happily, with so many promises, and nearly always end in slanging matches and media fights

Thats formula 1. Relationships between driver/manager, driver/team, team/sponsor, team/manufacturer always start so happily, with so many promises, and nearly always end in slanging matches and media fights

Yeah...F1 is like a "soap opera" :P

Eduardo, I beleive TF105B is to make its debut in Monza. This apparently was said in RAI Italian TV, and perhaps this is the reason why they have stopped the development of the current version and wanted to work on the b-spec. ;)

PS: BTW did I spell your name right? :)

f1 is like a soap opera, thats why its unique from other motorsports and 1 of the reasons I love it!! If only we had more eddie irvine types!!

2005 BIG FOUR = imho =)

if by Points = FA, KR, MS, JPM.

if by Potential (Future) = JPM, FA, KR, JB.

if by RanKup (myRank) = (Achievements+Potenza) = MS, DC, RB, JPM.

TEAMS

by Points = REN, MCL, FER, TOY.

by Potenza = FER, MCL, REN, TOY.

by RanKup (myRank) = FER, MCL, WIL, (Lotus), REN.

take it easy =)

just my imho @ 29-07-2005 !

Toyotas seems to have found pace with their new Aero package :)

Trulli 4th, Ralf 5th in the second sessions.

2005 BIG FOUR = imho =)

if by Points = FA, KR, MS, JPM.

if by Achievements = MS, DC, RB, JPM.

if by Potential(Future) = JPM, FA, KR, JB.

TEAMS

by Points = REN, MCL, FER, TOY.

by Achieve = FER, MCL, WIL, REN.

by Potenza = FER, MCL, REN, TOY.

take it easy =)

I agree except that I would include FA in the by achievement category if he wins the WDC, since he will be the youngest driver to ever win the WDC