Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC

Toyota Looking To Consolidate 4th

Thanx = foxtrot023 + jemstride + Buttonfan =)

i want to agree with you =)

1st - if (when=) FA wins 2005, i gonna change my imho of "big 4" =)

2nd - Yes, by Achiev-s J`Villeneuve must be in "big 4"

3rd - i was wrong, coz i my post by "achiev-s" i actually mean _Sum_ of "Achieve+Potenza"

(just to note = FA has maybe best Potenza in 2005, but less Ach-s than MS,

but MS has best ever Ach-s, but definatly less potenza than FA, KR, JPM, and maybe, imho, JButton)

is it more clear now ?

p.s.

imho dance is "fox-troite", right ?

btw. i`m a Button-fan too =)

(J`Stewart, A`Prost, M`Schum, J`Button - my likes =)

Kup, I'm sorry I just dont understand what you are trying to say - Maybe one day the penny will drop ;)

Kup, I'm sorry I just dont understand what you are trying to say - Maybe one day the penny will drop ;)

I was struggling as well at first but I now understand the majority of his posts :lol:

Thanx = foxtrot023 + jemstride + Buttonfan =)

i want to agree with you =)

1st - if (when=) FA wins 2005, i gonna change my imho of "big 4" =)

2nd - Yes, by Achiev-s J`Villeneuve must be in "big 4"

3rd - i was wrong, coz i my post by "achiev-s" i actually mean _Sum_ of "Achieve+Potenza"

(just to note = FA has maybe best Potenza in 2005, but less Ach-s than MS,

but MS has best ever Ach-s, but definatly less potenza than FA, KR, JPM, and maybe, imho, JButton)

is it more clear now ?

p.s.

imho dance is "fox-troite", right ?

btw. i`m a Button-fan too =)

(J`Stewart, A`Prost, M`Schum, J`Button - my likes =)

Hmmmmm :blink:

Well, after they scored a 3/4 finish, it's not looking increasingly likely that Toyota will finish the season in atleast 4th.

Nice job for them.

JS.

Toyota looked very good in Hungary. Trulli was very impressive, racing with half his diffuser gone on a track that requires alot of aero.

Yeah, JV needs to be in that, because i dont know how DC is in it and not JV

DC has arguably a better statistical record in F1 than JV although the Canadian is a former champion.

former champ should be included in consideration

DC has scored 494 points and JV has scored 225 points. DC has finished on the podium 60 times and JV has finished on the podium 23 times. DC has led 59 GPs, JV has led 20 GPs. DC has led 894 laps, JV has led 633 laps. DC has won 13 races, JV has won 11. JV has 13 pole positions and DC has 12 pole positions. DC has contested 188 GPs, JV has contested 147 GPs.

JV won the title in 1997 and finished second in 1996. DC finished second in 2001 and third in 2000, 1998, 1997 (MS removed from final standings) and 1995.

(True up to Hungary 2005)

"DC has won 13 races, JV has won 11. JV has 13 pole positions and DC has 12 pole positions. JV won the title in 1997 and finished second in 1996. DC finished second in 2001 and third in 2000, 1998, 1997"

These above are the most important numbers of the lot. They really explain alot in my view.

DC was in a Williams from 1994-1995 and McLaren from 1996-2004 and Red Bull Racing in 2005.

JV was in a Williams from 1996-1998, BAR from 1999-2003, Renault in 2004 for 3 races and Sauber in 2005.

DC only has two more poles and 1 more win than JV, and consider the calibre of the equipment DC has had at his disposal over a long period of time.

I think it's pretty obvious why DC's number's are better than JV's, well, except in the one that really matters, the number of World Titles. It's also not as if DC never had the car to challenge. He had the car from 1998-2000 and was beated by his teammate.

The way i looked at it, from those stats, it took JV less time to get just 1 win short of DC and less time to get just 2 poles short of DC, so JV accomplished more in a shorter period of time