Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

F1 Manager.info

who is still doing the f1 manager.info thing. im coming 500 and somthing im doing so good a lot better than last year.

Im coming 3100 or so, had a really poor start, and my best score was last round when i got 145 points! damn Kimi retiring....

i'm coming 816th, with 1,443 points. i got 169 last round. i agree, kimi's issues are really killin me!

Um, could somebody just quickly explain what this F1 Manager is exactly? Thanks in advance. Sounds quite cool.

JS.

yea im comining 516th my best round was last round i got 185. i only just added Kimi to my team so him retiring helped me. i got FA and kimi as my two drivers and my engin is the Maclaren and chassi is the renault so im set

F1 manager- well you get given a buget and you pick a team with that money at the start of each seasion. and with each race you get points. over the seasion you get more money to buy better things for your team and your points add up. you can join now its www.f1manager.info last year we had a subleagueand a lot of people joind but they dont seem to have the subleagueworking on the site yet.

Thanks, just checked it out. it's only 5 euros but my parents are a little reluctant to type in credit card numbers etc. Plus it's kinda' too late to join in anyway.

Thanks anyway.

JS.

I think your mistaken, i joined for free last year and this year. Are you sure your going to the correct site?

www.f1manager.info ?

Jaystorm, the site is completly FREE!, I think you entered the wrong site...

My numbers are:

I