Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

P-f1 Guide To Staying Awake

Hungarian Grand Prix Preview

Wednesday July 27 2005

Even when cars could follow each other and overtake, the Hungarian GP was a snore-a-thon. This year, unless they

Thanks for that, that was great and so true. I hate James Allen for doing that.

I hope it's a good one.

JS.

i hate james allen full stop! Very iritating and says very dumb things as well!

I think this year could be different. This circuit has a high tyre wear rate, and we may see some teams wear their tyres out early, like in Monaco and we could see a storming last 20 laps or so.

the GP2 race at the Hungaroring today was awesome, Premat and Rosberg who started 23rd and 24th due to a penalty finished 4th and 5th, so plenty of overtaking! Loads of people went out too, many got caught out by the dustbowl, sending them onto the grass. Racing right up to the final corner, literally! Shame F1 won't be able to reproduce this though due to shoddy aerodynamic rules...

I just hope Schumi's gone for the harder tyre this time out after that stunner of a qualifying lap, and doesn't have a repeat of Hockenheim and people overtaking him who shouldn't because of a lack of grip. Schumacher can claim second place in the championship from Kimi if he has consistent results from now on, and he will have lost out on the title to a worthy adversary in Alonso.

People overtaking him who shouldn't??? Have you been watching F1 recently? Many people have been overtaking Schumi recently and they're all entitled to it!!! Bridgestone/Ferrari's compatibility's fault that there was a lack of grip. Soft/hard tyres were Schumi's choice, his fault.

People overtaking him who shouldn't???  Have you been watching F1 recently?  Many people have been overtaking Schumi recently and they're all entitled to it!!!  Bridgestone/Ferrari's compatibility's fault that there was a lack of grip.  Soft/hard tyres were Schumi's choice, his fault.

I was talking about had they been under a normal strategy that hadn't lead to badly worn tyres... in those circumstances they wouldn't have

Schumacher took a risk, this time out it didn't pay off, but who knows that the same people would have overtaken under a more conservative strategy.

Geez you accuse me of having a 'problem' with Kimi, then make a post like that???

anyone else smell hypocrisy here?

I suggest my friend that you yank that stick outta your a## before it becomes a permanent feature of your body.

nope, schumi's a good racer, not got a problem with him :) And the new regulations were something every team had to comply with so it was a potential problem for all of them, however, ferrari got it wrong, they admit that.

I just hope Schumi's gone for the harder tyre this time out after that stunner of a qualifying lap, and doesn't have a repeat of Hockenheim and people overtaking him who shouldn't because of a lack of grip. Schumacher can claim second place in the championship from Kimi if he has consistent results from now on, and he will have lost out on the title to a worthy adversary in Alonso.

MS is a good racer, and I agree that if it wasn't for the tyres JB wouldn't be able to overtake him. I hate it when better drivers are overtaken for faults that aren't theirs.

You've accused others for being anti-schumi, but I think you're anti-KR. If FA is a worthy adversary, then KR is too. You don't have to go to every topic and say how bad KR is, we all know already.

somehow I havent seen the antischumacher brigade in so much force here, if any infact. but other forums there are antiferrari elements, which they all deny, as per usual.

All my points about Kimi have been valid, and I have also said things about other drivers that are negative, it's not just Kimi I've said bad things about. Also, my accusations have been cheerfully retracted when I see evidence otherwise.

Validity depends on your point of view, you have no evidence, you just interpret races and results in a different way as I do. I haven't seen you say anything bad about other drivers other than KR so far, but forgive me if I have wrongly accused you of being anti-KR.

Can't blame the fans for defending their fav driver.

Yet any defence of Schumacher gets shot down like a lead baloon. :rolleyes:

and I have less bad to say about other drivers, however my opinion of Button as a person, not as a driver, has been damaged with all this fuss over a contract he's already signed.