Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Saturday Practise

this is a real quandry for the PPP. Kimi is obviously going to be strong, but I wonder how much being first to quali will hinder his final grid spot. It seems to be a McLaren-Alonso-Schumi battle for the honours. What on earth is wrong with Jacques, as slow as he is now, I don't think that's true indication of his relative speed. I only hope he can improve on that in the next session.

hold your horses boys, it's only Saturday Practice...but then again, I'd probably be going nuts also if JV were so high up at the end of a practice session. Never mind, let the rejoicing continue! :lol:

hold your horses boys, it's only Saturday Practice

Never mind, let the rejoicing continue!  :lol:

It is Practise, but they seemed to be pacey. I would like to see these guys up in the front challenging the Mclarens and Renaults. Hopefully it should happen this weekend. B)

hold your horses boys, it's only Saturday Practice...but then again, I'd probably be going nuts also if JV were so high up at the end of a practice session. Never mind, let the rejoicing continue!

Where did you get those times from Monty? I'm looking at the times on pitpass.com and they have a different list of times for Sat Practice 1.

The order is as follows

1. KR

2. M$

3. JPM

4. R$

5. FA

6. JT

7. NH

8. RB

9. MW

10. FM

11. JB

12. DC

12. CK

14. TS

15. JV

16. GF

17. RD

18. NK

19. CA

20. TM

It's not much use that KR is fast, I predict he wouldn't be able to get up to top 5 unless he is super light.

I think this week JPM will shine, unless he forgets to bring his brain again.

I hope this will be a good weekend for Ferrari.

Where did you get those times from Monty? I'm looking at the times on pitpass.com and they have a different list of times for Sat Practice 1.

The order is as follows

1. KR

I have edited my orginal post, and now it reflects the final standing. Thanks

Albers just shot up to P13, ahead of Webber, both Sauber's, Sato, his teammate and the two Jordans. However we're just about to enter Happy Hour and no doubt the order will shuffle again.

Albers just shot up to P13, ahead of Webber, both Sauber's, Sato, his teammate and the two Jordans. However we're just about to enter Happy Hour and no doubt the order will shuffle again.

The Saubers are looking a tad slow

so far Massa P12, JV P16. I don't think I should watch quali or the race

Ferrari's & toyotas are quick. BAR seems to have gone back a little bit. Williams are slightly better.