Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Running Order After 1st Lap

Who is gonna take the first corner?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is gonna take the first corner?

• Schumi
    • Montoya
    • Kimi
    • Trulli
    • Someone Else

MS on pole on the clean side, but with disadvantage of using B'stone

JPM who is dynamite with cold tires, but on the dirty side.

Trulli, has the reputation of a mobile chicane

Kimi, Pressure to score as many points as possible and agian on the dirty side.

What do you guys think? :)

You all know my vote.

JPM. A replay of silverstone anyone :) Outperformed a Renault arguably the best getting off the line.

Order

1. JPM

2. MS

3. Kimi

4. Alonso

oh take a wild guess who will lead into the first corner! It will be a certain columbian no doubt

My guess is that Michael will take the first corner in front, followed by Jarno, the two McLarens (JPM in front of Kimi), then Alonso.

why michael? although very light, he's never been good off the line, even when light.

My guess is JPM then KR, then MS and then Trulli to hold up the others.

I'd like a repeat of Silverstone by JPM... And certainly praying KR gets in front of Trulli and let him do what he does best.

Or if MS gets off the line nicely then MS, JPM, KR, JT.

Oh dear... looks like that McLaren was even lighter than the Ferrari. Either that or Kimi just couldn't take the pressure of being behind a red car.

I'm guessing he's going for a long stint now, which it is likely Schumi will also do I think. Shame about the Red Bulls and Alonso though.

Oh dear... looks like that McLaren was even lighter than the Ferrari. Either that or Kimi just couldn't take the pressure of being behind a red car.

I'm guessing he's going for a long stint now, which it is likely Schumi will also do I think. Shame about the Red Bulls and Alonso though.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mclaren pulled him in earlier for a strategy change, I believe. Although he was first out, I doubt he was 1 full second slower than MS with a "lighter" fuel load...

Well, we were all wrong, Montoya had a reletively rubbish start and in a way, caused Alonso to lose his front wing.

JS.

Well, we were all wrong, Montoya had a reletively rubbish start and in a way, caused Alonso to lose his front wing.

JS.

I suppose you would want to blame Doornbos's retirement on Montoya as well :angry:

My guess is that Michael will take the first corner in front, followed by Jarno, the two McLarens (JPM in front of Kimi), then Alonso.

good call re michael ;)

if only I did as good in my PPP. Can I get bonus points for picking the running order on lap 1 correct?? :lol: