Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Who Hates Michael Schumacher

as above  

142 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• hate him
    • don't hate him

Lol, since everyone is acting immature, I will too.

I HATE EVERYONE, NOBODY DESERVES RESPECT EXCEPT THE GREAT FORMULA 1 LEGEND AND ALL TIME BEST -- BETTER, THEN SENNA, BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE EVER DRIVEN A CAR

MICHAEL SCHUMACHER UBER ALLES.

With all due respect, Now don't go on about saying, if senna had lived he would be better. Key word "if" and that's all I have to say.

Yeah tell me about Sportsmanship from Renault this weekend.... now they have their quasi-illegal (but not enforced for some reason) damping system back and they're even knocking bits off Schumi's car.

How typical of someone like you to ONLY remember the few and far between lowlights of Schumi's career...

Get outta my face you biased MFer....

You sound like a kid. :lol:

Lol, since everyone is acting immature, I will too.

I HATE EVERYONE, NOBODY DESERVES RESPECT EXCEPT THE GREAT FORMULA 1 LEGEND AND ALL TIME BEST -- BETTER, THEN SENNA, BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE EVER DRIVEN A CAR

MICHAEL SCHUMACHER UBER ALLES.

With all due respect, Now don't go on about saying, if senna had lived he would be better. Key word "if" and that's all I have to say.

SCHUMI CIBAI HOR LANG KAN :lol:

Yeah tell me about Sportsmanship from Renault this weekend.... now they have their quasi-illegal (but not enforced for some reason) damping system back and they're even knocking bits off Schumi's car.

How typical of someone like you to ONLY remember the few and far between lowlights of Schumi's career...

Get outta my face you biased MFer....

Don't let your anger and bias carry you away.

We were talking about drivers and not teams.

I hope you can understand.

Wake up and be precise.

:)

:thbdn:

I don't hate him, but i am so happy to see other drivers for a change.

It makes for great racing.....

WOO HOO JENSON !!!

Seem to be a few new members about what with Kubica's debut and some chap winning in Hungary. Welcome all, pull up a chair, pass the port etc., etc..

Anyone here who says they "hate" any driver either has a weak command of English or some kind of personality disorder.

Anyone here who says they "hate" any driver either has a weak command of English or some kind of personality disorder.
they could be forgiven if it is the former...

Don't let your anger and bias carry you away.

We were talking about drivers and not teams.

I hope you can understand.

Wake up and be precise.

:)

This from someone with the most overt Anti-MS bias ever.... one word - hypocrite.

This thread is highly entertaining! Really, won't you all miss Herr Schumacher when he's gone? This is the end of an era. The history books will say Mikey broke most of Formula 1's records and established a string of Championships that will never be overtaken. Sure, tales of his shady driving tactics will live on with the huddled masses of Jacques Villeneuve and Damon Hill supporters, but that's the price you pay for being the most dominant driver in Formula 1 history.

I believe it was the Italian Prime Minister or somesuch that declared, a few years ago, that Mikey was a 'spoiled Bavarian boy'. That just about sums up my opinion of him.

:thbdn:

I don't hate him, but i am so happy to see other drivers for a change.

It makes for great racing.....

WOO HOO JENSON !!!

well, :welcome: u, are you that sexy thang on the helmet... :snigger::lol:

Sure, tales of his shady driving tactics will live on with the huddled masses of Jacques Villeneuve and Damon Hill supporters, but that's the price you pay for being the most dominant driver in Formula 1 history.
He doesn't pay that price for being dominant. He pays it for using such dirty tactics. He brought it on himself.
Really, won't you all miss Herr Schumacher when he's gone?

No.

If you don't support drivers based on how they perform on the circuit then wht do u support them for?

:eusa_think: Their hairdos or the colour of their eyes???????

Age has nothing to do with ur liking once ur an adult. I ain't no going on a date or something!!!!

U like Button cuz ur a Brit, and i have no objections with that (although i kinda feel sorry for u). I like Schumi cuz i have no one from my country to support and ofcourse he's the best and someone who i might have supported even i was a Brit.

I support any British driver/team, don't feel sorry for me though! I watch F1 because It's F1 :thbup:

I don't need to watch my winning driver/team to enjoy It ( unlike you )

Tho' dislike glory hunters, whats the point?!!! :nono1:

I support any British driver/team, don't feel sorry for me though! I watch F1 because It's F1 :thbup:

I don't need to watch my winning driver/team to enjoy It ( unlike you )

Tho' dislike glory hunters, whats the point?!!! :nono1:

:clap3:

i dont think there will be a void when schuey has gone, cos last year it was all about kimi and alonso and it was still a good year. And in 1999 when he was gone for 6 races, they were still great races!! He's had about 15 seasons I think that's plenty

i dont think there will be a void when schuey has gone, cos last year it was all about kimi and alonso and it was still a good year. And in 1999 when he was gone for 6 races, they were still great races!! He's had about 15 seasons I think that's plenty

Indeed, The old fart should hang up his shoes and let the young challengers Fernando, Kimi, Jense & Nick(yes I do rate NH very highly) take the limelight.

Indeed, The old fart should hang up his shoes and let the young challengers Fernando, Kimi, Jense & Nick(yes I do rate NH very highly) take the limelight.

I agree :) There was a time for M.S. and now it has gone, i personally wont miss his aragonce either.

At the same time though (I am not a M.S. fan!) we should still congratulate one of the best drivers in F1 for his achievments, by statistics anyway ;)

It also helps he has raced with Fiarrari for a long time too ;)

I wont miss that big chin of his!!!

More food for though... interesting article

Raikkonen vs. Schumacher

By Thomas Chacko - August 11 2006

Michael Schumacher and Kimi Raikkonen both sign for the Scuderia for the 2007 season, who will come out on top? Many believe Raikkonen will show that Michael can not beat a competitive team mate, but Schumacher may very well come out on top.

Raikkonen

vs.

Schumacher

In a career spanning 15 years Michael has raced in 244 F1 races making him the 2nd most experienced driver of all time in F1. He is just 12 races away from equaling Ricardo Patrese

My money would be on the Young Kimi!

Glad to see some Kimi backing from you :D

:) Ice Man Kimi would freeze out Shumacher...