Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Who Hates Michael Schumacher

as above  

142 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• hate him
    • don't hate him

You and almost everybody are talking about schumi taking hill out the race in 1994, but what you don't rememder is this, Schumi had a crash with a wall, and hill didn't wait until he came to a complete stop and try to pass him right away in the crash when every driver with a brian in the head would be a little more cautios in a situation like that, Schumi couldn't keep driving his car after he carshed to the wall and Hill that was in second placed at the moment of the crash, try to pass Schumi and they crash, hill continued in the race and his car was running well and he went into the pit, the team told him to stop beacuse of a broken suspention, so Schumi didn't have all the fault on that crash and he didn't took him complete out of the race, but like somebody just said here when you are at the top you sin are bigger.

So you think in that split second Hill knew that Schumis car was crippled?

Come on, this was the wdc at stake!

What if Hill had waited, only to find that Schumis car was fine, Adelaide is not the easiest track to pass on.

Look at it from Hills point of view, Schumi was off track and slow, you have the chance to pass him, maybe the last chance to pass him for the WDC, what do you do?

If you try to pass and get hit you are not wdc, if you stay behind and Schumi was ok you are not wdc.

What would you do?

So you think in that split second Hill knew that Schumis car was crippled?

Come on, this was the wdc at stake!

What if Hill had waited, only to find that Schumis car was fine, Adelaide is not the easiest track to pass on.

Look at it from Hills point of view, Schumi was off track and slow, you have the chance to pass him, maybe the last chance to pass him for the WDC, what do you do?

If you try to pass and get hit you are not wdc, if you stay behind and Schumi was ok you are not wdc.

What would you do?

Hill was faster at the moment of the crash that was in the early stage of the race, and he sow what kind of crash Schumi had and everybody know how fragile those cars are, so you don't need to be very smart to ralize that if you are faster that you rival and he hit a wall you will continue being faster, I know that is different from inside the car and having the WDC on sight, but that doesn't change the reality, know I ask you what would you do if you are ahead in WDC, in hte last race and your only WDC rival is behind you and you crash with a wall, your car is screwed up and you have a chance to take your rival out knowing that that move will give you a title that a lot of drive has try in vain to take?

At that moment neither Hill or Schumi had a WDC, they both wanted and they both knew that that was their last chance to get it?

I know that if you would be in that situation you would do the same, if you say another different thing your lying, even Senna did it and I would do it.

Driver put their life in risk at every race, and in every overtake, evry time their try to hold the position they have and it doesn't matter if they are in the point zone or not, they would anything at their reach to keep a positin or to gain a better one, so is not a wierd thing find that any driver could do things like this, they live in a contant danger it's not only when they crash that they are in danger is in the whole race and we can not blame them for that, that's the sport we love.

36 and counting another year in october 8, the same dya that schumi won the first title for Ferrari in Susuka

the same day you started watching F1? :naughty:

Prost fault in 89

Senna fault in 90

Indeed, Shumi doesnt have just one to his name like you say, he's got an entire list & unlike the above two, lies and claims he is innocent.

Michael has more to his name for the only reason that Senna died in 1994 and if Schumacher was going to give Senna a run for his money Senna would have a list all the way to New Zealand.

Apart from comparing Senna and Schumacher again which we clearly can't do thanks to that fragile Williams Senna drove in 1994, I think yes there will be people that will say on this forum they hate Michael Schumacher because they have other drivers they support and don't like Schumacher's character maybe because of his confrontations with the the drivers they follow but I can honestly say that when Schumacher has been beaten, I am thrilled for the guy that has beaten him. Alonso did play quite obvious dirty tactics in that Saturday morning practice session when the red flags came out but that doesn't make me hate Alonso. That only makes me think what a clever little so and so he is.

I don't think anyone can hate Michael Schumacher because what he has achieved even minus the dodgy races is still well in the records. He's a super driver just as Senna was and just as Raikkonen and Alonso will be.

. Alonso did play quite obvious dirty tactics in that Saturday morning practice session when the red flags came out but that doesn't make me hate Alonso. That only makes me think what a clever little so and so he is.
do u expect him to accelerate when the red flag is out.oh come on Kubeetza had no problems whatsoever slowing down michael could have ,as well :whistling:

do u expect him to accelerate when the red flag is out.oh come on Kubeetza had no problems whatsoever slowing down michael could have ,as well :whistling:

Hill didn't slow down in Adelaida when he saw Schumi crashing into the wall and that is a Yellow Flag situation, drivers just want take advantage of the situation, like Hill tried to do, like Senna did and like Alonso just did.

Hill didn't slow down in Adelaida when he saw Schumi crashing into the wall and that is a Yellow Flag situation, drivers just want take advantage of the situation, like Hill tried to do, like Senna did and like Alonso just did.

You do know that what you just said makes no sense...

Anyway, I think its safe to say Hill infact did slow down, since that scumbag broke his car while hacking him!

Schumi :thbdn:

:welcome: SchumIsSuck!

Not the best first post I have seen, but regardless, every Schu hater is more than welcome to the forum. The more the merrier if you ask me :lol:

You do know that what you just said makes no sense...

Anyway, I think its safe to say Hill infact did slow down, since that scumbag broke his car while hacking him!

Hill was also under pressure and made a wrong move.He should have waited.The moment he started overtaking i'm sure he knew they were going to crash.Due to the fact MS was slower than he thought probably led to him misjudging his move.Look at the video again!It was a bit crazy move so its :thbup: for him attempting it!Anyway this is 2006 and MS and DH are getting along fine as Hill often praises MS and MS saying later DH was a worthy champ and regretting for doubting him.But then its a good excuse for arguing anyway... :D

You know that what you are saying is drivel so why should anyone bother replying to it?

Listen, I never said i approved of Senna's actions either, but I think what Schu has shown is worse than what Senna did.

In 89 it's really a racing incident between two hard headed team mates, where Senna eventually got the blame as he was behind Prost and off the racing line when they collided. In 90 Senna took out Prost as payback for 89 (which is ludicris as he was to blame for the crash) but also for the stewards not letting him get it his way and start from pole on the clean side of the track.

Schu on the other hand blatantly took Hill out when he knew it was that or second. He got away with one murder and later tried it again in 97, only to get arrested. Again in Monaco this year he tried to steal the pole from FA by blocking. And the list goes on.

Listen, both drivers have/had questionable morals, but i, and all non-schu fanatics find him to be the worst of the two.

Michael simply isn't a great champion because he's played too many dirty tricks and because he isn't a great human being. Yes, Senna played dirty tricks too but he did it with more class, more integrity. When he took Prost out at Suzuka in 1990, he said he was going to do it before the race.
- J V attacking Schumacher

Duh?

Have you ever heard such bulls##t ?

Hill was also under pressure and made a wrong move.He should have waited.The moment he started overtaking i'm sure he knew they were going to crash.Due to the fact MS was slower than he thought probably led to him misjudging his move.Look at the video again!It was a bit crazy move so its :thbup: for him attempting it!Anyway this is 2006 and MS and DH are getting along fine as Hill often praises MS and MS saying later DH was a worthy champ and regretting for doubting him.But then its a good excuse for arguing anyway... :D

So what you are saying is that no driver should never try pass Schumacher, because he is a know CHEAT, and will take them out.

You what you are saying is that no driver should never try pass Schumacher, because he is a know CHEAT, and will take them out.

Whaat?I guess you didn't read my post carefully...

Hill had every reason to make that pass on the slower Schumacher. You dont expect any driver to try cause an accident.

Hill had every reason to make that pass on the slower Schumacher. You dont expect any driver to try cause an accident.

Not while the other car is already turning in and is ahead of you.While he was riding the chicane he was aiming at the Benetton.MS 's Benetton was still racing.Any other championship contender who's car MIGHT have been damaged but was still running with all wheels attached would continue i think, even more MS.The corner was tight and IMHO DH was on a collision course.But in the heat of the race he went for the first chance he got, which is perfectly logical.

Not while the other car is already turning in and is ahead of you.While he was riding the chicane he was aiming at the Benetton.MS 's Benetton was still racing.Any other championship contender who's car MIGHT have been damaged but was still running with all wheels attached would continue i think, even more MS.The corner was tight and IMHO DH was on a collision course.But in the heat of the race he went for the first chance he got, which is perfectly logical.

You really know what I mean, I as said before those were the early stages of the race so there was no much sence in risking everything at he first chance.

Are you two Shumacher fans commedians by any chance?

Are you two Shumacher fans commedians by any chance?

Are you asking us to make fun of you then :naughty: ??This is a forum and everyone has their say.Don't provoke with personal comments.Just answer if you can...

Well honestly what you are saying is laughable... It nothing personal, Its just your biased views on the incident are erasing the fact that Michael is and always has been a cheat. Hill did nothing wrong!

Well honestly what you are saying is laughable... It nothing personal, Its just your biased views on the incident are erasing the fact that Michael is and always has been a cheat. Hill did nothing wrong!

So everyone has to agree with you in order to have the right to say what HE thinks?What do you mean laughable?Just because you have nothing else to say you resolve to try to cancel other peoples arguments by saying they are laughable, yet without actually answering or giving your god-given solution?It seems you can't really take part in a conversation and i 'll probably stop taking you seriously.

You are right he did nothing wrong.

He just try to overtake an oponent in the early stage of the last race, he was fighting for the title, his rival just crashed very hard with a concrete wall damaging his car, at a moment in the race when he was faster, in a situation that inmediately indicates a yellow flag, (even the IRL rooky Danica Patrick said that she slows down when she sees an accident ahead) Hill saw Michael bouncing in the wall in his direction and even though he try to pass him that was a very dangerous situation and hill did a very dangerous move.

You may laugh about this but that doesn't change what happended, Hill lost the championship in that move, but you said he didn't do anything wrong, well, I think he did.

i know i have no technical arguement or not even a reason to justify it but hey MS is my absolute Idol - i cant explain why, i have been asked many times - but in my eyes the man is GOD (and no not for a girly thing because hes cute, as Ralf is cuter) but he really is my 150% Mastro :king: and when he finally does retire many of my friends will see a grown women cry for the 1st time - is that pathetic :eusa_think:

i know i have no technical arguement or not even a reason to justify it but hey MS is my absolute Idol - i cant explain why, i have been asked many times - but in my eyes the man is GOD (and no not for a girly thing because hes cute, as Ralf is cuter) but he really is my 150% Mastro :king:and when he finally does retire many of my friends will see a grown women cry for the 1st time - is that pathetic :eusa_think:

I will cry with you too.

Schu wants teammate Massa, not Kimi - 25 August 2006

A clash of opinion within the Ferrari ranks could scrap the team's plans to unveil its 2007 driver lineup at Monza in two weeks.

As Michael Schumacher told reporters in Istanbul that he is likely to take longer to make up his mind about whether or not to retire, the German 'Bild' newspaper ran a story suggesting a behind-the-scenes rift.

It is reported that the 37-year-old veteran recently met with president Luca di Montezemolo with the news that the only teammate he would accept in 2007 is incumbent Felipe Massa.

'I have still made no decision,' Schumacher told reporters on Friday.

'I have still 14 days and perhaps even longer.'

Any delay is likely to be linked with Montezemolo's insistence that the time is right to think about the future of Ferrari by finally putting Kimi R