Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Who Hates Michael Schumacher

as above  

142 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• hate him
    • don't hate him

Schu wants teammate Massa, not Kimi - 25 August 2006

Like ive always said... he has NEVER had a decent team mate!

A source told 'Bild': 'Michael knows that R

Stop talking about Adelaide 1994. The stewards either investigated it and said it was a racing incident or didn't both looking at it at all which means this case is closed and it has been for a long time.

I'm not saying that Michael hasn't 'cheated' in such incidents with the tactics of 'anything to win' just like Senna because I know both of them did these things but yes, whoever said that Senna could of killed both him and Prost in 1990 was absolutely spot on. If Prost died then i'm sure everyone would see what kind of driver Senna was. He was brilliant but ruthless and sometimes inconsiderate but bloody great.

:rofl::rofl::lol::lolroll::laughing::P

it is u (who werent around,in 94) who should stop talking about '94

Are the older generation suppose to be rolling on the floor laughing... :huh:

I never really liked Schumacher, being a Hill fan :P - I'm sure you can tell which race I'm going to refer to :P

Welcome onboard Skully Collins!

Yes, Adelaide 94 was the start of long line of unforgivable decisions taken by Schu. The sport would indeed have been better off without him ever participating.

Welcome onboard Skully Collins!

Yes, Adelaide 94 was the start of long line of unforgivable decisions taken by Schu. The sport would indeed have been better off without him ever participating.

That's true, and that's why he got all the records that you would like to see in other driver record, but not, is in Michael record forever, the sport wouldn't be better without him, like Bernie said we need a superstar, we need Schumi, and you need him too that why you are here talking about him, love him or hate him you still need him.

Thanks God for Schumi. :clap3: