Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Who Hates Michael Schumacher

as above  

142 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• hate him
    • don't hate him

:lol: Personally, I don't hate Michael Schumacher, he never did anything to me personally. However I do have a severe dislike of him.

but you don't have to hate a driver and/or team to slag them off :lol:

so why don't you stop s****g on him and his team B)   B)   B)

Are you feeling OK? Having a bad day?

Anyway, my dislike for Ferrari has nothing to do with cavallino. So .... chill!

I dont really like him as a racing driver but I think he seems really cool of the track and you know you got to give him credit because he is one of the best drivers ever.

I HATE HIM

I HATE HIM

I HATE HIM

I HATE HIM

want more.....

You hate him because he is successful. 7 times world champion, 33 more wins than his nearest adversary about that category, and almost has the pole record.

:rolleyes: stupid topic

well no way i hate him that much is sure.actually if i were to put my favs in order he might even come in the top 10 :lol:

but i agree with you pumpdoc

Things got worse after 1997 MS vs JV incident. No choice, he is not sporting at all and really arrogant.

sarcasm on--

Schumi is the one and only arrogant driver in F1!!!!

sarcasm off

Things got worse after 1997 MS vs JV incident. No choice, he is not sporting at all and really arrogant.

Aboslutelly. As a driver i consider him a ****ing genious (only Senna was better) but i think he

It has been too many occasions that schumi put on a bad show into F1. I believe not only me that hate him. Damon Hill, Ruben, JB, DC, JV, Irvine, and many more are in the list. :)

I just love how people always use incidents that were like 8-10 years AGO in the past to qualify their current hate....

f***in losers, stop living in the past... If I lived in the past like that, I would still have strong dislike for Montoya, but I've seen him redeem himself in recent times, especially this season, and now he's probably in my top 3 of drivers.

I just love how people always use incidents that were like 8-10 years AGO in the past to qualify their current hate....

f***in losers, stop living in the past... If I lived in the past like that, I would still have strong dislike for Montoya, but I've seen him redeem himself in recent times, especially this season, and now he's probably in my top 3 of drivers.

Perhaps we should talk about schumi recent treatments to Ruben in Monaco and USGP. :lol: