Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Who Hates Michael Schumacher

as above  

142 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• hate him
    • don't hate him

You hate him because he is successful. 7 times world champion, 33 more wins than his nearest adversary about that category, and almost has the pole record.

He doesn

Perhaps we should talk about schumi recent treatments to Ruben in Monaco and USGP.  :lol:

You mean the clean overtake in Monaco that any other driver would have been praised for? Rubens didn't like it because he wasn't prepared for it, being last lap and all. :rolleyes:

US GP I agree about that move on corner one, but many drivers have done worse than that.

Is that seriously the best example you can come up with since 97? :rolleyes:

You mean the clean overtake in Monaco that any other driver would have been praised for?  Rubens didn't like it because he wasn't prepared for it, being last lap and all. :rolleyes:

US GP I agree about that move on corner one, but many drivers have done worse than that.

Is that seriously the best example you can come up with since 97?  :rolleyes:

LMAO :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, I certainly do not hate him.

Them why do you have Ferrari's crap on your avatar? :angry:

You mean the clean overtake in Monaco that any other driver would have been praised for?  Rubens didn't like it because he wasn't prepared for it, being last lap and all. :rolleyes:

Is that seriously the best example you can come up with since 97?  :rolleyes:

Plenty more in my bag.

2005 Australia, braked and changed direction at the same time. Nick was the innocent. Heavily criticized by DC, JV and so on. Dangerous driving.

2002/3 france, Overtook kimi under yellow flag. even a rookie also know that rule. But he denied.

2004 Monaco, brake testing in the tunnel. was trying to joepardize other drivers' race. Heavily criticized by JPM, JB, and many more.

Three for you first.

Can you imagine such an experience driving so ugly. Feel like vomitting whenever I mention all these sh(i)ts... ppppuuuiiii !!!!!!

You mean the clean overtake in Monaco that any other driver would have been praised for?  Rubens didn't like it because he wasn't prepared for it, being last lap and all.

Do you know why he wansn't prepared for? I hope you can be honest on this. Just assumed you were Ruben. And what is the actual consequence of that? See this week headline you will get the answer.

Stubborn black horse. :lol:

"Them why do you have Ferrari's crap on your avatar?"

what's your point? The thread is about what you think of Michael, not Ferrari. His avatar says Ferrari is crap, not 'I hate Michael Schumacher' :rolleyes:

Don't hate him but dislike him. Whatever said done, He is the best driver on the grid no question about it. In my ranking of top drivers this season, MS featured 3rd after FA and Kimi. but again that is due to my personal dislike of MS.

I like him he is a good person. He can appear to be a bit bland and blas

Michael said this at Monza, 2004: "After Spa, there were many more important things to do. My kids are in swimming school, and they have an exam to pass if they make a certain grade, they passed the exam, and a much bigger celebration then than my 7th world championship."

If that doesn't show devotion to his family, I don't know what does.

I dont hate the guy... I do think he is a bit of a pr*ck though!

O yes and he's a CHEAT, Anyone who does'nt agree with that must go watch the final race of both the 1994 & 1997 seasons! lUCKILY jv STUCK HIM RIGHT BACK IN 97.

O yes and he's a CHEAT, Anyone who does'nt agree with that must go watch the final race of both the 1994 & 1997 seasons! lUCKILY jv STUCK HIM RIGHT BACK IN 97.

You are absolutely right! :P

Funny Schumi stuffs someone and he's a cheat, Senna does it and he's a genius.................................... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Them why do you have Ferrari's crap on your avatar?"

what's your point? The thread is about what you think of Michael, not Ferrari. His avatar says Ferrari is crap, not 'I hate Michael Schumacher'  :rolleyes:

But if he says Ferrari's crap then he's bound to think that Schumi's crap, & Barrichello

yes, but to think he is crap is one thing, to hate him is a totally different thing altogether.

"*yawns* Suzuka 1990"

you watch what Prost did to Senna at Suzuka in 1989, that's why he did that. There's also a long story behind the 1990 incident to go along with the 1989 incident. The incidents in 1994 and 1997 were unprovoked and pure madness on Michael's part.

yes, but to think he is crap is one thing, to hate him is a totally different thing altogether.

"*yawns* Suzuka 1990"

you watch what Prost did to Senna at Suzuka in 1989, that's why he did that. There's also a long story behind the 1990 incident to go along with the 1989 incident. The incidents in 1994 and 1997 were unprovoked and pure madness on Michael's part.

EXACTLY, 1990 was just revenge for 1989!

"*yawns* Suzuka 1990"

yeap. :P