Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Who Hates Michael Schumacher

as above  

142 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• hate him
    • don't hate him

=)

i just cannot got in my mind ...

why should i hate somebody on this planet ?

what are (if any is) advantages of hating ?

imho, nobody can explain me this crap (hate) ...

=)

=)

i just cannot got in my mind ...

why should i hate somebody on this planet ?

what are (if any is) advantages of hating ?

imho, nobody can explain me this crap (hate) ...

=)

Instead of hate, how about love or like?

In short, would you like him? :)

We can't hate him cos none of us actually know him as a person. As a driver, he is evil. As a person, everyone who knows him says he's a lovely guy

Instead of hate, how about love or like?

In short, would you like him?

I respect him but there have been too many dodgy moments to like him so I am probably halfway between the 2 options

Hmm the 'dodgy moments' that everyone remembers most happened about TEN YEARS ago though... people can't seem to grasp the concept that people can change.

Also there aren't too many drivers who've been around that long who you can say HAVEN'T had 'dodgy moments' as you call them. For example, I do like Villeneuve but thought he had one of those in Japan - as has already been discussed and needs no more in THIS thread no1jvfan :P .

Hakkinen, Hill Coulthard, Irvine (just some of my favourite drivers over the years) also had moments that would fall into this category.

I dont hate the guy.

He's a legend for christsakes!!

I dont hate the guy.

He's a legend for christsakes!!

Yes picking up on what Demonhorse and Girl racer said, most people have been very bias towards Michael Schumacher because of him capitalizing on a death of a great F1 legend. We know statistically he is the best ever and most successful driver in the History of the sport but there are many others who have also done things which are hardly remembered in this day and age.

Yes picking up on what Demonhorse and Girl racer said, most people have been very bias towards Michael Schumacher because of him capitalizing on a death of a great F1 legend*1. We know statistically he is the best ever*2 and most successful driver in the History of the sport but there are many others who have also done things which are hardly remembered in this day and age*3.

*1. I don

most people have been very bias towards Michael Schumacher because of him capitalizing on a death of a great F1 legend.

that's got nothing to do with it for me. I despise him for what he did at Adelaide '94, Jerez '97, then his antics at Austria and Indy '02. Senna dying has absolutely nothing to do with it.

that's got nothing to do with it for me. I despise him for what he did at Adelaide '94, Jerez '97, then his antics at Austria and Indy '02. Senna dying has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Yeah, True this!

Hmm the 'dodgy moments' that everyone remembers most happened about TEN YEARS ago though... people can't seem to grasp the concept that people can change.

Also there aren't too many drivers who've been around that long who you can say HAVEN'T had 'dodgy moments' as you call them. For example, I do like Villeneuve but thought he had one of those in Japan - as has already been discussed and needs no more in THIS thread no1jvfan :P .

Hakkinen, Hill Coulthard, Irvine (just some of my favourite drivers over the years) also had moments that would fall into this category.

As far as im aware Hakkinen, Hill, Coulthard and Irvine have never tried to crash into someone to knock them out of the race.

As far as im aware Hakkinen, Hill, Coulthard and Irvine have never tried to crash into someone to knock them out of the race.

nor has Schumacher in the last ten years. Stop living in the past.

Indeed. It

nor has Schumacher in the last ten years. Stop living in the past.

Jerez 1997, not ten years ago!

Nope, as someone who has (obviously) devoted his entire signature to that incident, it bears repeating that it was not so long ago, and was quintessential Schumacher.

Why can't I vote again?????

Close to 10 years ago, ok maybe I should have put 'nearly', my point is it's HISTORY - stop nitpicking and deal with it.