Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Who Hates Michael Schumacher

as above  

142 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• hate him
    • don't hate him

For sure he was faking. As I said in another thread, if he really was as disgusted by the episode as he made out and thought Rubens was the deserved race winner, he wouldn't have passed him. Simple as that.

That

And I agree with you both. He blundered, big time, and then tried to weasel his way out of it.

I doubt Michael was too bothered about all the negative press the incident generated, after all, Austria 2002 was his 58th Grand Prix victory which helped him extend his margin over Alain Prost in the record books, Alain of course retired with 51 wins to his name.

Now this surely has to be one of the most volitile threads of the forums! Hate is a very strong and nasty thing. Someone needs to maliciously harm you or your loved ones to conjure up feelings of this kind. For me, I can't say I hate MS, I do detest him and utterly disrespect him as a person. Why?.... because he's unscrupulous, a tax evader, unethical, immoral, conniving, surreptitious, a cheater, selfish, a wife stealer, minipulative, and arrogant to name just a few. What's there to like about an individual who has these character flaws!!

More reasons to disrespect MS:

1 For petulantly passing Hill on the Silverstone formation lap in 1994.

2 His arrogance

3 For smashing Hill out at Adelaide to win the title in 1994 and using an illegal TC to win title.

4 For the international media bias shown towards him.

5 For stealing his freind Heinz-Harald Frentzen's girlfriend.

6 For passing waved yellows at Suzuka 97' - whereas Jacques Villeneuve was disqualified for doing it!

7 For trying to smash Villeneuve out to win the title at Jerez in 1997

8 For using Eddie Irvine/Rubens Barichello to block everyone to win

9 For smashing Coulthard out in Argentina in 1998

10 For forcing H.H. Frentzen off the track in Montreal in 1998 and saying it was fair.

11 For serving 10 second penalty on last lap at Silverstone 1998 to avoid negotiating the time-wasting pit-lane exit.

12 For smashing into the back of Coulthard at Spa in 1998 and blaming him! for it

13 For the media blaming Coulthard for it!

14 For trying to attack Coulthard in the pit-lane after the incident.

15 For stalling on the grid at Suzuka in 1998 and blaming the car and clutch!

16 And for the media believing him.

17 For saying that everyone blocked him when near the back at Suzuka in 1998.

18 For Ferrari's 4-year block-tactics regime.

19 For Italian marshals showing blue flags to Hakkinen when Coulthard's engine went at Monza in 1998, but not for Schumacher.

20 For the same happening to Coulthard when in lead at Imola in 1999

21 For holding up Hakkinen for the whole race at Sepang in 1999 , then letting Irvine through - twice - to win a race he didn't deserve to.

22 For moaning when Coulthard did the same thing for just '2' corners in the next race at Suzuka, when Hakkinen won the title again.

23 For Ferrari using and escaping with using the 'illegal' barge-boards at Sepang in 1999.

24 For Ferrari's trial that contradicted the stewards original 'banning' of the barge-boards in the first place!

25 For forcing his own brother off the track at the Spanish Grand Prix in favour of his team-mate in 2000.

26 For his fake unhappiness on the top step of the podium at Austria 2002 and controversially offering it to team-mate Barrichello who let him through.

27 For passing and getting away with passing Kimi Raikonnen under 'waved' yellow flags at the French Grand Prix 2002 and for the stuards and the FIA letting it happen.

28 For receiving Bernie ecclestone and the FIA's favortism throughout his career.

29 For insisting on having bootlickers for teammates with Ferrari.

30. There are many more reasons but if I don't stop now I will get carpal tunnel syndrome!!

Quite simply, Herr Schumacher is a cheater of the highest order without shame and lives by the credo the end justifies the mends no matter how unethical they may be. He has no regard for sportsmanship and the grand history of Formula one that preceded his time.

This whole topic is very bias and offensive to Michael Schumacher himself and his fans. The above is absolutely ludacris and I defend Michael Schumacher for things that he never did. I think this topic should be deleted because I only see jealousy to the 7 times world champion. He is the greatest racing driver of all time. I don't want to hear all these absolute term rubbish that I believe Senna is now going to say and then say Senna is the best, Senna is the best, Senna is the best just because he tragically died at the peak of his career. Stuck in the past you people are. I will not respect anyone from now on who talks about Schumacher like this or I shall start threads like 'Who hates Senna' etc. This is totally unacceptable.

. I think this topic should be deleted
:nono1:

that is the 26th time u are aasking for a topic to be locked/deleted,let this be the last...

You asked for Senna to be banned. Two way street.
:errrrrr::shock2::yikes:

when did i say that,dont make baseless allegations ,and undermine your credibility

don't want to hear all these absolute term rubbish that I believe Senna is now going to say and then say Senna is the best, Senna is the best, Senna is the best just because he tragically died at the peak of his career.
Senna isn't the best because he died tragically, he is the best because he is a league above Michael in most if not all departments.
that is the 26th time u are aasking for a topic to be locked/deleted,let this be the last...

I agree Narain Fan. This is starting to annoy me. Why should this thread be closed? Because some M$ fan doesn't like people voicing their opinions against him?! There would be no point in closing this topic.

This whole topic is very bias and offensive to Michael Schumacher himself and his fans.

Don't read it then.

He is the greatest racing driver of all time. I don't want to hear all these absolute term rubbish that I believe Senna is now going to say and then say Senna is the best, Senna is the best, Senna is the best just because he tragically died at the peak of his career.

Rubbish. Senna was the best easily. Sure Schumacher has won more championships than Senna but Schumacher has only ever had extremely competive cars while Senna has been in slow cars and still managed to win. It is very obvious that you are young Schumi13 as it is obvious your brain hasnt fully developed, i only hope you get smarter as you get older.

. It is very obvious that you are young Schumi13 as it is obvious your brain hasnt fully developed, i only hope you get smarter as you get older.

one can only hope

Its amazing how the Senna worshippers can paint him as a saint, and criticize Schumacher at the same time. For every incident that you can criticize MS about, there is a corresponding incident about Senna.

As for the Austria 2002 incident, subjective opinion, believe what you want.

Brawn (or was it Todt?) said that they could have easily done it through pitstops or something (as was done countless times this year), they only left it till the end (not till the last corner, that was Rubens) to show that Rubens was a deserved winner.

As Peter Windsor said, MS spent the entire race not tryinhg to race RB, knowing that he would move over. Then some attention mongering journalists with jealous team bosses began to criticize what has been NORMAL practice in F1 for ages.

Its amazing how the Senna worshippers can paint him as a saint, and criticize Schumacher at the same time. For every incident that you can criticize MS about, there is a corresponding incident about Senna.

You're absolutely correct about that Cavallino. Senna may have been a fantastic driver (and he certainly was that!!!) but he was no more of a sportsman than Schumi. Senna was ruthless and dirty, and would try to get away with anything he could if he thought it would help him win the title, no matter how distasteful or unsporting.

Unfortunately, great champions are not always (perhaps seldom) great sportsman.

As for the Austria 2002 incident, subjective opinion, believe what you want.

Brawn (or was it Todt?) said that they could have easily done it through pitstops or something (as was done countless times this year), they only left it till the end (not till the last corner, that was Rubens) to show that Rubens was a deserved winner.

As Peter Windsor said, MS spent the entire race not tryinhg to race RB, knowing that he would move over. Then some attention mongering journalists with jealous team bosses began to criticize what has been NORMAL practice in F1 for ages.

Cavallino, I certainly agree with you to the extent that Austria 2002 was definitely not the worst MS moment of all time, although it may be one of his most recent high-profile c#ck-ups!!! No, there is plenty more to hate about the man without getting bogged down in this one incident......

This whole topic is very bias and offensive to Michael Schumacher himself and his fans. The above is absolutely ludacris and I defend Michael Schumacher for things that he never did. I think this topic should be deleted because I only see jealousy to the 7 times world champion. He is the greatest racing driver of all time. I don't want to hear all these absolute term rubbish that I believe Senna is now going to say and then say Senna is the best, Senna is the best, Senna is the best just because he tragically died at the peak of his career. Stuck in the past you people are. I will not respect anyone from now on who talks about Schumacher like this or I shall start threads like 'Who hates Senna' etc. This is totally unacceptable.

Schumi, have you learned nothing about censorship after all the debates on this site on the topic? Who are you to determine who should speak or what should be said? Perhaps you ought to do a little reading on the subject and then consider your posts more carefully in the future.

like JEREZ 97 :naughty:

touche

Schumi, have you learned nothing about censorship after all the debates on this site on the topic?

infact i have stopped talking about that topic now,as my inbox is full of messages urging me to instead

indulge in some "meaningful" debate on f1 instead of .....

ironic that the message sender himself is most of the time irrational and makes meaningless comments

infact i have stopped talking about that topic now,as my inbox is full of messages urging me to instead

indulge in some "meaningful" debate on f1 instead of .....

ironic that the message sender himself is most of the time irrational and makes meaningless comments

Its funny how many of us who enjoy these liberties and freedoms feel no need to defend or support them. Apathy and neglect will be the death of freedom, not terrorism or armed insurection.

Its funny how many of us who enjoy these liberties and freedoms feel no need to defend or support them. Apathy and neglect will be the death of freedom, not terrorism or armed insurection.

i am a strong believer of the war cry that an indian freedom fighter gave us

"SWARAJ(freedom and self rule) IS MY BIRTH RIGHT"

if i am not talking about it now ,it is only because this is a private site owned and controlled(mode*****d)

by someone else ,and i risk being banned if i dont obey their "diktats"(order)

i am a strong believer of the war cry that an indian freedom fighter gave us

"SWARAJ(freedom and self rule) IS MY BIRTH RIGHT"

if i am not talking about it now ,it is only because this is a private site owned and controlled(mode*****d)

by someone else ,and i risk being banned if i dont obey their "diktats"(order)

Sorry narain fan, if I was unclear, that post was certainly not meant as a criticism of you, but rather of those that would attempt to silence you......

:errrrrr::shock2::yikes:

when did i say that,dont make baseless allegations ,and undermine your credibility

I think it was deleted, but it was somwhere in the 41st page area of your posts.

I think it was deleted, but it was somwhere in the 41st page area of your posts.

only 2 posts of mine have ever been deleted in the history of tf1 lol if i remember correctly :lol:

and no never did i say anything that remotely implied what you just mentioned