Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Who Hates Michael Schumacher

as above  

142 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• hate him
    • don't hate him

only 2 posts of mine have ever been deleted in the history of tf1 lol if i remember correctly :lol:

How do you know? You don

How do you know? You don’t have the power to check.

i do have the "power " of a strong memory

and do u remember what happened (the only time) when my post(s) , was deleted

Now this surely has to be one of the most volitile threads of the forums! Hate is a very strong and nasty thing. Someone needs to maliciously harm you or your loved ones to conjure up feelings of this kind. For me, I can't say I hate MS, I do detest him and utterly disrespect him as a person. Why?.... because he's unscrupulous, a tax evader, unethical, immoral, conniving, surreptitious, a cheater, selfish, a wife stealer, minipulative, and arrogant to name just a few. What's there to like about an individual who has these character flaws!!

More reasons to disrespect MS:

1 For petulantly passing Hill on the Silverstone formation lap in 1994.

2 His arrogance

3 For smashing Hill out at Adelaide to win the title in 1994 and using an illegal TC to win title.

4 For the international media bias shown towards him.

5 For stealing his freind Heinz-Harald Frentzen's girlfriend.

6 For passing waved yellows at Suzuka 97' - whereas Jacques Villeneuve was disqualified for doing it!

7 For trying to smash Villeneuve out to win the title at Jerez in 1997

8 For using Eddie Irvine/Rubens Barichello to block everyone to win

9 For smashing Coulthard out in Argentina in 1998

10 For forcing H.H. Frentzen off the track in Montreal in 1998 and saying it was fair.

11 For serving 10 second penalty on last lap at Silverstone 1998 to avoid negotiating the time-wasting pit-lane exit.

12 For smashing into the back of Coulthard at Spa in 1998 and blaming him! for it

13 For the media blaming Coulthard for it!

14 For trying to attack Coulthard in the pit-lane after the incident.

15 For stalling on the grid at Suzuka in 1998 and blaming the car and clutch!

16 And for the media believing him.

17 For saying that everyone blocked him when near the back at Suzuka in 1998.

18 For Ferrari's 4-year block-tactics regime.

19 For Italian marshals showing blue flags to Hakkinen when Coulthard's engine went at Monza in 1998, but not for Schumacher.

20 For the same happening to Coulthard when in lead at Imola in 1999

21 For holding up Hakkinen for the whole race at Sepang in 1999 , then letting Irvine through - twice - to win a race he didn't deserve to.

22 For moaning when Coulthard did the same thing for just '2' corners in the next race at Suzuka, when Hakkinen won the title again.

23 For Ferrari using and escaping with using the 'illegal' barge-boards at Sepang in 1999.

24 For Ferrari's trial that contradicted the stewards original 'banning' of the barge-boards in the first place!

25 For forcing his own brother off the track at the Spanish Grand Prix in favour of his team-mate in 2000.

26 For his fake unhappiness on the top step of the podium at Austria 2002 and controversially offering it to team-mate Barrichello who let him through.

27 For passing and getting away with passing Kimi Raikonnen under 'waved' yellow flags at the French Grand Prix 2002 and for the stuards and the FIA letting it happen.

28 For receiving Bernie ecclestone and the FIA's favortism throughout his career.

29 For insisting on having bootlickers for teammates with Ferrari.

30. There are many more reasons but if I don't stop now I will get carpal tunnel syndrome!!

Quite simply, Herr Schumacher is a cheater of the highest order without shame and lives by the credo the end justifies the mends no matter how unethical they may be. He has no regard for sportsmanship and the grand history of Formula one that preceded his time.

I like this guy :D

Welcome to Tf1 mate!

Are you a fan of Jacques now?

not a "FAN",(i have already clarified it in another thread(long time ago),that i have defended him against some "UNfair critisism" off late)but a supporter(he needs some ,against all the BS thrown on him)

and the image looks quite humourous (specs are funny)

not a "FAN",(i have already clarified it in another thread(long time ago),that i have defended him against some "UNfair critisism" off late)but a supporter(he needs some ,against all the BS thrown on him)

and the image looks quite humourous (specs are funny)

Yes, in that image JV looks like an adult version of Harry Potter!

I rated JV in the early years and wanted him to win the 1997 title, once Damon was out of contention (I was sure he was out of contention as soon as the Arrows move was confirmed but any shred of hope I had left was extinguished when Damon retired on the parade lap at the opening race of the season due to throttle problems).

I rate drivers simply according to their performance and between 2004-2005 JV was poor, which is why JV has been criticised by me.

Yes, in that image JV looks like an adult version of Harry Potter!

I rate drivers simply according to their performance and between 2004-2005 JV was poor, which is why JV has been criticised by me.

I some times wonder what he is going to do with those millions of $$$$$$$$

if he keeps wearing spectacles like a pauper.

and for the "critisism" part ,it is aimed at some others who have critisised him unfairly..

and have said that the WDC title win was all due to the car,seeming to imply that perhaps even an Alex yoong would have won a wdc with such machinery

I like this guy :D

Welcome to Tf1 mate!

Respond to my post about the list. Then we'll see who is correct.

:yawn: (again)

:yawn: (again)

Indeed, but I still love Ferrari and Herr Schumi warts and all, even though that list has many a false and anti Ferrari bias points :lol:

I some times wonder what he is going to do with those millions of $$$$$$$$

if he keeps wearing spectacles like a pauper.

:lol: Indeed. You'd think he'd be able to afford a decent looking set of glasses. He used to wear a pretty cool pair but I am bamboozled as to why he's wearing that pair in your avatar. Put a red and white hooped top and beanie and he'd be 'Where's Wally?'

I dont need too!!!

All I said is I like this guys attitude :naughty:

Makes assumptions!!!

That will look even better.

And im not avoiding any issues... ive said all I need to say about the German in the Red car in this forum about 4 pages ago.

You asked for Senna to be banned. Two way street.

Let me say that if you firstly think that it is ok to put across 'your opinions' then I will do the same about your God as it seems. I am not that thick I do know what I am talking about or I wouldn't be on this forum to whoever pointed out I am not that bright. You say if I don't like what you see don't read it and I say if you don't like what I say... leave it. Quite simple and basic really. I would even think someone of the age of 6 would be able to do that one now. :D

Makes assumptions!!!

That will look even better.

And im not avoiding any issues... ive said all I need to say about the German in the Red car in this forum about 4 pages ago.

Make an a## out of you and mumptions...oh wait...CHEF BRIAN TIME!

20030306.jpg

You may have, but I wonder what you would like to say in response to my list comments.

Make an a## out of you and mumptions...oh wait...CHEF BRIAN TIME!

20030306.jpg

You may have, but I wonder what you would like to say in response to my list comments.

:lol::lol:

Chef Brian 15 t3|-| 1337.

your l337 speak is just too cool for the rest of us, AR5, at least for those of us who aren't still living at home and cybering away in our parent's basements........