Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Who Hates Michael Schumacher

as above  

142 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• hate him
    • don't hate him

your l337 speak is just too cool for the rest of us, AR5, at least for those of us who aren't still living at home and cybering away in our parent's basements........

:D

your l337 speak is just too cool for the rest of us, AR5, at least for those of us who aren't still living at home and cybering away in our parent's basements........

I'm not 18 yet, so why wouldn't I be living at home?

And we dont have a basement.

women have pockets...

So do kangaroos. Oh, sorry, that's pouches. But derived from the same root, so it still counts.

So do kangaroos. Oh, sorry, that's pouches. But derived from the same root, so it still counts.

Haha, I like it!

paraphrasing senna

"Everybody hates Michael Schumacher"

paraphrasing JPM

''Michael is good......but he aint no Senna'

paraphrasing Keke Rosberg

'Michael is cheap cheat

paraphrasing JPM

''Michael is good......but he aint no Senna'

paraphrasing Keke Rosberg

'Michael is cheap cheat’

:lol::lol::P

paraphrasing Beco (aka the forum poster)

''michael should retire, because for all he has 'contributed' the the sport, it hasn't been all positive, and for me personally alot of his success is tainted with being cheap immoral and dubious success

When i think Schumacher i think of depriving somebody of something by deceit!!!!!

michael Schumacher made the Collins/Oxford English dictionary, this is what the word Michael schumacher means:

defined as the act of being dishonest; to act without honesty; a lack of probity, to cheat, lying or being deliberately deceptive; lacking in integrity; to be knavish, perfidious, corrupt or treacherous; charlatanism or quackery.''

OK my fun is over

:P

:blink:

i think schumacher is hated as much as he is loved(or workshiped)....the reason why he is hated is simply because the stewards didnt punish him as much as he deserved. if he were to be punished then and there every time he did something that was illegal i am sure he wouldnt have got into contoversy...same thing goes to ferrari, ferrari has escaped punishment more than anyother team in f1...i have pasted an example below..

Toyota fined for qualifying pit error

30 July 2006

Toyota has been fined $5,000 after being found to have come dangerously close to causing a collision in the pit lane in qualifying.

The incident in question was when Ralf Schumacher was released from the team's area in the pit lane directly into the path of Jenson Button, who had to take evasive action. Schumacher was in the pits for repairs after a collision with Pedro de la Rosa.

if they fined toyota they should have fined ferrari for letting micheal right in front of alonso..guys who watched would understand how close was it....

this is way many hate ferrari and micheal!

the thing with michael was different, it was a pit stop and even in Quali its still race conditions, and in races you see such things happen all the time with no consequences but for RS, he was in the garage and had to yeild to those who were on track.

Controversy:

Since the 1994 death of Ayrton Senna, Schumacher has been widely regarded as the fastest driver in F1 and the dominant driver of recent times. However, his career has at times been controversial, with many critics and fans questioning his sportsmanship and driving tactics and the apparent standing team orders which require his teammates to play a subservient role.

Driving tactics:

For those who question Schumacher's driving style, the two most noted incidents are the 1994 Australian Grand Prix crash with Damon Hill and the 1997 European Grand Prix crash with Jacques Villeneuve.

The 1994 Australian Grand Prix was the final round of the 1994 season, and Schumacher entered the race with a single point advantage over Damon Hill. Schumacher led the race from the start, but with Hill applying heavy pressure late in the race, Schumacher made an error and ran wide off the track, bumping the wall. Whether the car was damaged in the impact is unknown, and still the subject of considerable debate. Schumacher managed to get his car back on track in front of Hill but had lost momentum as a result of his driving error. Hill took the opportunity to go for the overtaking manoeuver and moved for the inside on the next corner. Schumacher turned into Hill's car, with Schumacher's right rear tire striking Hill's left front. Schumacher's car crashed into the outside wall, while Hill was forced to pull out due to suspension damage. The double-retirement meant that Schumacher won the 1994 World Championship. Schumacher's critics allege that, knowing his car was damaged, he intentionally drove his car into Hill's in order to take the Briton out of the race. Schumacher denies this allegation, and the FIA took no action against him.

In qualifying for the 1996 Monaco Grand Prix after setting the fastest lap Schumacher drove round slowly on the racing line almost causing a collision with Gerhard Berger who was still on a fast lap. Berger had to spin his car to avoid a collision. Schumacher claimed afterwards that he believed that the session had finished and apologized to Berger. Berger was furious and referred the matter to the Stewards but they took no action.

During the 1997 European Grand Prix Schumacher was leading the race, followed by Villeneuve. Similar to the 1994 incident, a win for either driver would guarantee him the World Championship. Villeneuve attempted to overtake Schumacher approaching a right-handed corner; as the French Canadian passed, Schumacher's car turned sharply into the side of his car. Villeneuve managed to keep control of his car, but Schumacher's car bounced off Villeneuve's and into the gravel trap, where it became stuck. Villeneuve went on to finish third, behind Mika H

I don't hate MS. Hate is too strong a word.

However I do not respect him as a sportsman. He has been involved in too many incident's that question his integrity.

The winning record he possesses means little to me. It is a shame he has done some of the those things. It will forever haunt him, and tarnish his accomplishments in the eyes of many. Winning in F1 means you have to have the best engineered car. Most people except that. So if driving talent plays such a small part in the success of the team, then at least (IMO) you should have a man of integrity behind the wheel.

IT is all about ethics to me.

I will remember Damon Hill as a Gentleman, I will remember MS as something less. How many WDC's you have won does not even enter into the equation.

Won't somebody put this thread out of it's misery? I really couldn't care less who hates Michael, or who wants his babies for that matter. It's old, tired and time to let it rest.

Won't somebody put this thread out of it's misery? I really couldn't care less who hates Michael, or who wants his babies for that matter. It's old, tired and time to let it rest.

I wish I could but then the babies would cry <_<

i think this thread will go on as long as the world ....... :P

Let me make one thing pretty darn clear. In the court of law, no one is guilty untill he has proven to be. So no matter what u jealous fans of other STUPID drivers say, it ain't go make no difference to the history the Schumacher has created. Schumacher is the synonym for Formula 1 and the sport would never be the same had he not been there!!!!!!!!!!! :thbup:

Let me make one thing pretty darn clear. In the court of law, no one is guilty untill he has proven to be. So no matter what u jealous fans of other STUPID drivers say, it ain't go make no difference to the history the Schumacher has created. Schumacher is the synonym for Formula 1 and the sport would never be the same had he not been there!!!!!!!!!!! :thbup:

MS has helped make F1 boring because of his dominance. I don't see how that Is beneficial to F1. :nono1:

He may have won the most championships but he will never be the most RESPECTED.

Well I like both Ferrari and MS. I don't care if you guys are going bash my opinion or not but MS is my idol and and I support him regardless.

So what he parked his car in Monaco, there wasn't any rule that said you can't do that. Well not until MS did it. So if it wasn't in the rule book then it's not cheating. No one else crashes into their oppenent to take them out of the race because no one else has the balls to do it.

Hate as you will and I don't care. Everyone is intitled to their own opinion. But the fact is that MS is one of the greatest driver.

"MS has helped make F1 boring because of his dominance. I don't see how that Is beneficial to F1.

He may have won the most championships but he will never be the most RESPECTED"-GEORDIE

Well Geordie, Its none of my concern if the world has not yet produced a driver as good as Schumi and he has been so dominant all those years. This is part of the game and yu'll have to learn to live with it bro. And by the way if it really is boring the go watch some NASCAR or INDy for a change. :P

"MS has helped make F1 boring because of his dominance. I don't see how that Is beneficial to F1.

He may have won the most championships but he will never be the most RESPECTED"-GEORDIE

Well Geordie, Its none of my concern if the world has not yet produced a driver as good as Schumi and he has been so dominant all those years. This is part of the game and yu'll have to learn to live with it bro. And by the way if it really is boring the go watch some NASCAR or INDy for a change. :P

I understand why you might say that MS Is the best F1 driver ever but I don't support drivers based on their wins. I support them based on what kind of person they are.

Your about the same age as me, and I honestly want to know why your a fan of dear old Mike ? If you don't mind me askin. :P

p.s. F1 Is know where near as boring as nascar etc. I don't think thats possible! :wacko:

If you don't support drivers based on how they perform on the circuit then wht do u support them for?

:eusa_think: Their hairdos or the colour of their eyes???????

Age has nothing to do with ur liking once ur an adult. I ain't no going on a date or something!!!!

U like Button cuz ur a Brit, and i have no objections with that (although i kinda feel sorry for u). I like Schumi cuz i have no one from my country to support and ofcourse he's the best and someone who i might have supported even i was a Brit.

If you don't support drivers based on how they perform on the circuit then wht do u support them for?

:eusa_think: Their hairdos or the colour of their eyes???????

Age has nothing to do with ur liking once ur an adult. I ain't no going on a date or something!!!!

U like Button cuz ur a Brit, and i have no objections with that (although i kinda feel sorry for u). I like Schumi cuz i have no one from my country to support and ofcourse he's the best and someone who i might have supported even i was a Brit.

Sportsmanship!

That's it.

:)

Sportsmanship!

That's it.

:)

Yeah tell me about Sportsmanship from Renault this weekend.... now they have their quasi-illegal (but not enforced for some reason) damping system back and they're even knocking bits off Schumi's car.

How typical of someone like you to ONLY remember the few and far between lowlights of Schumi's career...

Get outta my face you biased MFer....