Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Who Hates Michael Schumacher

as above  

142 members have voted

1. 1. as above

• hate him
    • don't hate him

I don't mind that he's German. It's his chin that freaks me out.

A little to much Teutonic???

Personally I have no problem with anything he's done. Its not as bad as footballers diving for a penalty imo etc etc. Many people do it and I'm all for it.

Its not as bad as footballers diving for a penalty imo etc etc. Many people do it and I'm all for it.

No, its more like Maradona's 'hand of god' against England!!!

A little to much Teutonic???

No. It reminds me of Celine Dion, which is much more frightening.

Schumacher the non-driver is actually a nice person, he did donate $10 million to the Tsunami.

No. It reminds me of Celine Dion, which is much more frightening.

:yikes:

No, its more like Maradona's 'hand of god' against England!!!

I think thats the same. If you can get away with it then do it, like everyone else I say.

I think thats the same. If you can get away with it then do it, like everyone else I say.

:blink:

What Prost, Schumacher (twice after cracking from pressure on both occasions) and Senna did was not illegal in F1 terms so they did not cheat although it was undoubtedly unsportsmanlike behaviour in all three occasions. Maradona blatantly cheated, what he did was and is not allowed in the rules of football so it was not only unsportsmanlike behaviour but it was also illegal. There is a world of difference between the two sets of examples. I do hope Murray that you don

I thought deliberately hitting someone was illegal? Of course normally they'd turn a blind eye but they could get you for dangerous driving perhaps? Re cheating I don't mind if its in professional sport (of course I wouldn't do it myself if I were playing a game). I think the point is that they all understand the unspoken rules that actually apply (eg many a footballer will dive given the chance) so they do follow rules, just not the official ones.

Now this surely has to be one of the most volitile threads of the forums! Hate is a very strong and nasty thing. Someone needs to maliciously harm you or your loved ones to conjure up feelings of this kind. For me, I can't say I hate MS, I do detest him and utterly disrespect him as a person. Why?.... because he's unscrupulous, a tax evader, unethical, immoral, conniving, surreptitious, a cheater, selfish, a wife stealer, minipulative, and arrogant to name just a few. What's there to like about an individual who has these character flaws!!

More reasons to disrespect MS:

1 For petulantly passing Hill on the Silverstone formation lap in 1994.

2 His arrogance

3 For smashing Hill out at Adelaide to win the title in 1994 and using an illegal TC to win title.

4 For the international media bias shown towards him.

5 For stealing his freind Heinz-Harald Frentzen's girlfriend.

6 For passing waved yellows at Suzuka 97' - whereas Jacques Villeneuve was disqualified for doing it!

7 For trying to smash Villeneuve out to win the title at Jerez in 1997

8 For using Eddie Irvine/Rubens Barichello to block everyone to win

9 For smashing Coulthard out in Argentina in 1998

10 For forcing H.H. Frentzen off the track in Montreal in 1998 and saying it was fair.

11 For serving 10 second penalty on last lap at Silverstone 1998 to avoid negotiating the time-wasting pit-lane exit.

12 For smashing into the back of Coulthard at Spa in 1998 and blaming him! for it

13 For the media blaming Coulthard for it!

14 For trying to attack Coulthard in the pit-lane after the incident.

15 For stalling on the grid at Suzuka in 1998 and blaming the car and clutch!

16 And for the media believing him.

17 For saying that everyone blocked him when near the back at Suzuka in 1998.

18 For Ferrari's 4-year block-tactics regime.

19 For Italian marshals showing blue flags to Hakkinen when Coulthard's engine went at Monza in 1998, but not for Schumacher.

20 For the same happening to Coulthard when in lead at Imola in 1999

21 For holding up Hakkinen for the whole race at Sepang in 1999 , then letting Irvine through - twice - to win a race he didn't deserve to.

22 For moaning when Coulthard did the same thing for just '2' corners in the next race at Suzuka, when Hakkinen won the title again.

23 For Ferrari using and escaping with using the 'illegal' barge-boards at Sepang in 1999.

24 For Ferrari's trial that contradicted the stewards original 'banning' of the barge-boards in the first place!

25 For forcing his own brother off the track at the Spanish Grand Prix in favour of his team-mate in 2000.

26 For his fake unhappiness on the top step of the podium at Austria 2002 and controversially offering it to team-mate Barrichello who let him through.

27 For passing and getting away with passing Kimi Raikonnen under 'waved' yellow flags at the French Grand Prix 2002 and for the stuards and the FIA letting it happen.

28 For receiving Bernie ecclestone and the FIA's favortism throughout his career.

29 For insisting on having bootlickers for teammates with Ferrari.

30. There are many more reasons but if I don't stop now I will get carpal tunnel syndrome!!

Quite simply, Herr Schumacher is a cheater of the highest order without shame and lives by the credo the end justifies the mends no matter how unethical they may be. He has no regard for sportsmanship and the grand history of Formula one that preceded his time.

Now this surely has to be one of the most volitile threads of the forums! Hate is a very strong and nasty thing. Someone needs to maliciously harm you or your loved ones to conjure up feelings of this kind. For me, I can't say I hate MS, I do detest him and utterly disrespect him as a person. Why?.... because he's unscrupulous, a tax evader, unethical, immoral, conniving, surreptitious, a cheater, selfish, a wife stealer, minipulative, and arrogant to name just a few. What's there to like about an individual who has these character flaws!!

1 For petulantly passing Hill on the Silverstone formation lap in 1994......

......There are many more reasons but if I don't stop now I will get carpal tunnel syndrome!!

Quite simply, Herr Schumacher is a cheater of the highest order without shame and lives by the credo the end justifies the mends no matter how unethical they may be. He has no regard for sportsmanship and the grand history of Formula one that preceded his time.

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3: Bravo!!! Bravo!!!

Apex, I think you're my new bestest friend.........

Steady on, chaps. I find him to be a crashing bore, but a wife stealer? He did Heinz a favour there so he can't be all bad. Would you have married her?

A truly mighty list apex! Well done. It must have taken you quite some time to complete.

No, actually, utter sh#t doesnt take long to write...even with severe brain damage,evidently...Apex- if anyone needs to respect F1, its you, for polluting the world with your fantasy-post.....

No, actually, utter sh#t doesnt take long to write...even with severe brain damage,evidently...Apex- if anyone needs to respect F1, its you, for polluting the world with your fantasy-post.....

I don't know what is sadest, the fact that you are oblivious to reality or that you have a teenage like crush on Schumi

:lol:

I don't know how you can call the list apex put forward as '$hit' jimmyk, I mean, it's not as if those incidents never happened!

A M$ fan I presume? ;)

Perhaps he's shilling to be President of the Schumi fan-brigade.......

Brain damage... I think not! The truth really hurts doesan't it Jimmyk, especially when your a fan of the shyster schumacher I guess! And as far as my respect for F1 goes, it's plentiful my friend, and I've been watching f1 for four decades and have seen all the greats. I don't care how many modern titles the cheater has amassed to date with everything weighted in his favour for the most part, the shyster schumacher doesant even come close to past greats in F1 who knew the meaning of honour an sportsmanship. His antics have been shameful.

utter drivel

:lol: my impulsive thread continues to provide hours of excitement for rabid schumi haters :lol:

did your research didnt you :rolleyes: end of your credibility if you ever had any :P

:lol: my impulsive thread continues to provide hours of excitement for rabid schumi haters :lol:

did your research didnt you :rolleyes: end of your credibility if you ever had any :P

Indeed....................FORZA FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 For stealing his freind Heinz-Harald Frentzen's girlfriend.

They broke up, he pounced. That's not stealing. Its called seizing the opportunity.

11 For serving 10 second penalty on last lap at Silverstone 1998 to avoid negotiating the time-wasting pit-lane exit.
He played it smart. Big deal.
12 For smashing into the back of Coulthard at Spa in 1998 and blaming him! for it

14 For trying to attack Coulthard in the pit-lane after the incident.

Coulthard has since admitted that it was his (DC's) own fault.

You dont slow down on the racing line, in the wet, you go off into the grass for it.

People get p**sed off, get over it.

23 For Ferrari using and escaping with using the 'illegal' barge-boards at Sepang in 1999.
What made them illegal? They had shown that the FIA were not using the correct measuring plane when looking at the bargeboards, and the FIA admitted that they were wrong.
24 For Ferrari's trial that contradicted the stewards original 'banning' of the barge-boards in the first place!

So what, they appealed. Whoop de doo.

26 For his fake unhappiness on the top step of the podium at Austria 2002 and controversially offering it to team-mate Barrichello who let him through.

Fake? I dont think he was faking.

For sure he was faking. As I said in another thread, if he really was as disgusted by the episode as he made out and thought Rubens was the deserved race winner, he wouldn't have passed him. Simple as that.

Team orders, he might have been ordered.

Don't kid yourself - no-one (and I mean NO-ONE) at Ferrari tells Herr Schumacher what to do.

No, he took the win because he wanted it, and tried to spin the podium fiasco so as to not look like such a schmuck (unfortunately for Schumi, it all made him look even worse - how poetic!!!)