Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikathegreat

Who Isyour Favourite Team Of 2005?

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Isyour Favourite Team Of 2005?

• Ferrari
    • BAR
    • McLaren
    • Renault
    • Williams
    • Toyota
    • Sauber
    • Red Bull
    • Jordan
    • Minardi

If not this season, within the next two seasons

I think the latter scenario is most likely. JV has a contract for next season and he has put a lot of work into getting back into the swing of F1. It would hardly have been worth it for him to compete only one season.

Red Bull, Renault and McLaren for me, can't choose between them.

Teams I don't like this season (with reasons);

Ferrari - for having Jean Todt and Ross Brawn

BAR - for having Nick Fry

Jordan - for having caviar man + for just generally being Sh#t.  No EJ boo

U should vote for McLaren they have done fantastic all season but cos of the engine failure rule Kimi has got no hope of winning the title but McLaren have a chance of winning the constructors title :) they are only 12 points behind Renault

Red Bull for doing well in their debut year under the RBR banner.

Ferrari for still bringing the fight back to McLaren and Renault, even though their chances of either title are now slim, they're going for second place.

Renault for improvement from last years performance.

Did you know that Red Bull were Jaguar cos they have the Cosworth V10 engine like Jaguar had

U should vote for McLaren they have done fantastic all season but cos of the engine failure rule Kimi has got no hope of winning the title but McLaren have a chance of winning the constructors title :) they are only 12 points behind Renault

McLaren have got a quick car but they seem to have compromised reliability for speed so I'm not sure I could give it to them

RENAULT, dispite having a car that is consistantly slower than the Mclarens they are leading both championships!!!!

RENAULT, dispite having a car that is consistantly slower than the Mclarens they are leading both championships!!!!

You have got a point there. Renault are leading both Drivers & Constructors but McLaren have the faster car