Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikathegreat

Who Isyour Favourite Team Of 2005?

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Isyour Favourite Team Of 2005?

• Ferrari
    • BAR
    • McLaren
    • Renault
    • Williams
    • Toyota
    • Sauber
    • Red Bull
    • Jordan
    • Minardi

I think Ferrari

Im a huge David Couthard fan so up until a few months ago i would have said Red Bull because they gave DC another chance to race in F1 when no other team would take him, but then Red Bull signed a engine deal with the devil and left Cosworth hanging and if that wasnt bad enough they then sided with Ferrari and signed the concord agreement, so i have to say that my favourite team is McLaren even though they dumped DC in 2004. I find that funny cause i think DC would have done a better job in the 2005 spec McLaren than Montoya has done.

I am a big DC fan but I think Montoya has done a brilliant job and has been very unlucky a lot of times. If it werent for the injury, the DSQ in canada, the break-down in hungary, he would be up there with kimi on points!

Red Bull's my fav for being a new team & faring pretty well all in all. I'm not sure about sleeping w/the (red) Devil when it comes to engines & tires, but I'll still pull for them going forward.

Red Bull, Renault and McLaren for me, can't choose between them.

Teams I don't like this season (with reasons);

Ferrari - for having Jean Todt and Ross Brawn

BAR - for having Nick Fry

Jordan - for having caviar man + for just generally being Sh#t. No EJ boo

Am a big fan of Williams, but they dropped the ball this year. My vote is for Toyota, they look like they will be a force in the future.

McLaren, then Sauber for giving JV a full time return to F1.

how about ferrari for graciously dropping down the order :P:P:P

and oh,sauber and jordan i suppose

I don't think I have a favorite team this year... Perhaps McLaren, yes it would have to be McLaren for their stunning return to form but I'm basically neutral and interested only in good racing.

i'm with bajo here. mclarean would be my fave, but they've made so many amateurish moves this year it's hard to say they are my fave of the year.

bar is my fave team in general, but to nominate them considering the year they've had so far would be embarassing.

renault are managed by flavio so don't deserve to be anyone's fave.

red bull are the underdogs but the driver swap thing was an absolute joke and i think they are living more off the work of the 04 jag team.

williams' lack of development pace this year is perplexing.

the rest of the teams don't rate a mention for me.

williams' lack of development pace this year is perplexing

They've thrown so many new parts on that car, at the start of the season, it was noticable, they had podiums etc but because of the mistake they made with the recent new aero package, it makes it appear to be less. Williams have developed tons.

ok i re-phrase. i mean: the lack of results from their development program is perplexing.

sepang and monaco are prime examples of what they can do when they get it right, but the 2nd 3rd of the season has seen them stagnate badly imo.

last year they started shockingly and went from strength to strength. monaco should have been the start of their resurgence a la 2004, but the past few races they have been nowhere.

Red Bull for doing well in their debut year under the RBR banner.

Ferrari for still bringing the fight back to McLaren and Renault, even though their chances of either title are now slim, they're going for second place.

Renault for improvement from last years performance.

Jordan it seems can never find the right thing to be equal with RBR, and sometimes with WIlliams and Sauber

They used to be great when they had Honda engines and Heinz-Harald Frenzen

McLaren, then Sauber for giving JV a full time return to F1.

I bet ya that Villeneuve will retire at the end of the season :lol: