Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikathegreat

Who Is Your Favourite Driver Of 2005?

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Favourite Driver Of 2005?

• Michael Schumacher
    • Rubens barrichello
    • Jenson Button
    • Takuma Sato
    • Kimi Raikonnen
    • Juan Pablo Montoya
    • Fernando Alonso
    • Giancarlo Fisichella
    • Mark Webber
    • Nick Heidfeld
    • David Coulthard
    • Christian Klien
    • Jaques Villenuve
    • Felipe Massa
    • Ralf Schumacher
    • Jarno Trulli
    • Narain Karthikeyan
    • Tiago Monteiro
    • Christian Albers
    • Patrick Friesacher

Giancarlo Fisichella of course. Although he has lacked a bit of pace when needed this year.

JS.

GF has been blown away by Alonso this year, a totally uncompetitive matchup.

take a stab in the dark at mine and I think you may just get it

Heidfeld has had an unremarkable season although marginally better than his teammate.

Heidfeld has had an unremarkable season although marginally better than his teammate.

Most people reckoned he was a last minute signing with little to offer the team other than ihs nationality. He has had his highest ever position this season, 2 seconds and a third. Also has had his first pole position. Pretty remarkable considering last season he was battling down the lower end of the field in a Jordan. Also proving he's better than Webber. Proving many people wrong. And last race he could have kicked Button's a## if he didn't have engine trouble, meaning he could only use low revs round the circuit.

Most people reckoned he was a last minute signing with little to offer the team other than ihs nationality.  He has had his highest ever position this season, 2 seconds and a third.  Also has had his first pole position.  Pretty remarkable considering last season he was battling down the lower end of the field in a Jordan.  Also proving he's better than Webber.  Proving many people wrong.  And last race he could have kicked Button's a## if he didn't have engine trouble, meaning he could only use low revs round the circuit.

i douty he could have done much about button at hungry, but i agree heidfeld has been impressive this season. always thought the guy was solid, and he's proven that at a big team this year.

in case you're all wondering who voted for JV, it wasn't me. I'd be interested to know who it was though.

NH could and would have done something about it, being only 10 seconds adrift with engine problems throughout, he could have done a lot more without it

So Bajo.... you going on holiday again any time soon? :P

I have voted for Fernando. He has been rock solid this year showing a lot maturity and focus. hopefully next year I can vote for my man  :)

Yeah, I gotta agree with you. My boy Alonso has been superb this season.

I still quite like Monty too, i think he's been very unlucky this year, & has shown on several occations he can match Kimi.

Good to see the Young guns beating Shumacher every weekend now.

DC has done a pretty solid job for RBR this season, I am glad he's not out of F1 yet!

Your right DC has done well for Red Bull :) Man,I used to think that Red Bull was alchohol not an energy drink like Lucozade :blink:

Rubens Barrichello and Juan Pablo Montoya

hehe

I agree with Montoya but Barrichello! :huh: He's rubbish besides he's going to BAR next season replacing Sato :D:D:D

unfornately, most likely he will be replacing JB

He will not! Button has done superb & Sato only got his 1st point at Hungary