Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Jenson Butt-on

No point trying to bash Button. It only starts a full-on war that lasts about 2 weeks, and no-one ever accepts defeat

Nah there isn't.  Because even when I post an accurate summary of a race the Jenson fans shoot it down.  So no, you can **** off.  Is there any chance the Jenson fans could show some objectivity, too?

So you abandon any attempt at reasonable argument? Sounds a bit defeatist to me. And insults will only alienate you from the more reasonable members of the forum.

Montoya is my second favourite driver. I think JPM would be ashamed to have such a w#nker of a fan as 'Monty', and I don't want to be associated with you!

Nah there isn't.  Because even when I post an accurate summary of a race the Jenson fans shoot it down.  So no, you can **** off.  Is there any chance the Jenson fans could show some objectivity, too?

Maybe you can talk about anything else but JB, I really think you love him.

and about the poster about special games...I found it really annoying, hope nobody of you had the bad luck to have sons with a brain discapacity. :angry:

Sorry Monty I meant 'Montoya fan-hates jenson'

MF-HJ can say what ever he wants; his words do not discredit Montoya himself. Besides its no worse than some of the remarks you see from some Button Fan(atics).

arguing.jpg

'Nuff said :P

I find this absolutely disgusting. How the **** would you like it if your children had a disability. I am speechless. That was a very sick joke.

Maybe you can talk about anything else but JB, I really think you love him.

and about the poster about special games...I found it really annoying, hope nobody of you had the bad luck to have sons with a brain discapacity.  :angry:

Indeed!

I find this absolutely disgusting. How the **** would you like it if your children had a disability. I am speechless. That was a very sick joke.

Calm Down! Not as bad as some of the remarks you have made...

Calm Down! Not as bad as some of the remarks you have made...

But mine were made towards terrorists, and just saying how many members of different ethnic minoritys there were in a cinema i went to. I find anything to do with laughing at disabled people as sick and twisted, my nan is in a wheelchair and is dying, my mums friends son has cerebal pulsey (or however its spelt) and i know some people who also have disabilities. Im sorry but that was distasteful usaf1, please dont repeat anything like that again!

But mine were made towards terrorists, and just saying how many members of different ethnic minoritys there were in a cinema i went to. I find anything to do with laughing at disabled people as sick and twisted, my nan is in a wheelchair and is dying, my mums friends son has cerebal pulsey (or however its spelt) and i know some people who also have disabilities. Im sorry but that was distasteful usaf1, please dont repeat anything like that again!

uummm, Ok. I am sure this was a joke and was meant to be a meant to be a joke about arguing on the internet, not focusing around disabled people. USAF1 - you can listen to him if you want, but I would advise you to do what you want, not what he tells you.

uummm, Ok. I am sure this was a joke and was meant to be a meant to be a joke about arguing on the internet, not focusing around disabled people. USAF1 - you can listen to him if you want, but I would advise you to do what you want, not what he tells you.

What i was saying for him to not repeat this sort of distasteful humour! I still like usaf1, hes ratehr sound other than this incedent, however i shall forget it ever happened! <_<

I apologize to anyone who took offense to the poster. As CC said, it was meant to point out the idiocy in arguing on the Internet not to seriously poke fun at mentally disabled individuals. (This is kinda like the endless Eminem arguments...) At one point years ago I was engaged in an argument on the 'net, and another member in that forum posted the very same graphic, and it made me realize how st00pid the debate really was. Edit: This thread had degenerated into much of the same, and hopefully all take note & return to the usually thoughtful, fact-based yet passionate F1-related discussion.

(jemstride @ Aug 8 2005, 04:23 PM)

Sorry Monty I meant 'Montoya fan-hates jenson'

Cool.
MF-HJ can say what ever he wants; his words do not discredit Montoya himself. Besides its now worse than some of the remarks you see from some Button Fan(atics).

In defense of MF-HJ, Jemstride, lot of crap has been said about JPM before you could rejoin this forum. So i can see where MF-HJ is coming from . :)

Indeed!

Good on you Ben to take him and that fool Machi to task for their offensive posting. I am disappointed the two of them have not been banned from the forum.

Sorry, but I still find that 'poster' very disgusting and upsetting. I can't believe that we would pick on innocent lives to bring a simple point across. And to say that it was just intended for that purpose only (to simply bring a point across/just a joke) is absurd, ruthless and brutal. So called 'retards' are not objects for our amusement

It was just a joke. You lot need to chill out. I know disabled people too but I can still have a sense of humour and understand the joke