Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SchumiDeSuck

'top Drivers Won't Touch Ferrari'

From: http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=33715&PO=33715

'TOP DRIVERS WON'T TOUCH FERRARI' SAYS WATSON

Saturday, 06, August, 2005

Former British Grand Prix winner John Watson says that Ferrari had little choice but to sign Felipe Massa because no top line drivers would put up with being an unequivocal number two to Michael Schumacher.

Sounds like Ferrari has only ONE two-seater car in F1. Schumi the driver, other remains the passenger. As long as Schumi doesn't spin, he will always be in front when the Red car crosses the line. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, the guy who wrote that certainly knows what he's talkind about.

Well, let's hope Massa can atleast match what Rubens did.

JS.

Sounds like Ferrari has only ONE two-seater car in F1. Schumi the driver, other remains the passenger. As long as Schumi doesn't spin, he will always be in front when the Red car crosses the line.  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Massa cannot find his steering wheel in Ferrari garage.

watch Rubens SHINE now that he is not playing second fiddle to M.S.

My up front bet is that Rubens will not have the same " Oh the fuel Hose has not connected correctly, or they cant remove it type problems" with his new team,.,

IMO all this was DESIGNED to allow HIM almighty M.S. to reign supremem in the team

Time will tell how GOOD a driver Rubens is

watch Rubens SHINE now that he is not playing second fiddle to M.S.

My up front bet is that Rubens will not have the same " Oh the fuel Hose haous not connected correctly, or they cant remove it type problems" with his new team,.,

IMO all this was DESIGNED to allow HIM almighty M.S. to reign supremem in the team

Time will tell how GOOD a driver Rubens is

Did you notice that Ruben had been putting on wrong tyres and wrong fuel strategies this year? I really don't understand why! :(

Dont understand either, SchumideSuck

I think John Todt already noticed that Ruben is not happy and trying to frustrate him and forcing him to leave earlier. I believe this will happen to all Schumi teammate once they are ahead of him in the championship tally.

I think John Todt already noticed that Ruben is not happy and trying to frustrate him and forcing him to leave earlier. I believe this will happen to all Schumi teammate once they are ahead of him in the championship tally.

Err... I'm not a fan of Ferrari or Schumacher either, but don't you think you are going a bit overboard with your crusade. :)

well considering Schumi will probably have only 1 more teammate in his f1 days, i doubt massa will want to leave early

well considering Schumi will probably have only 1 more teammate in his f1 days, i doubt massa will want to leave early

In fact, for the sake of F1 future, I would like Schumi to join Eddie Irvine in a fishing boat and let Massa partnering with Ruben. That will be interesting, I believe. :P